Chapter 20**

Chapter 20**

there is smut in this chapterrr.... 

Alan's POV

Two days since Austin's come home and we still haven't had sex. I hated it. I was finally able to have sex again but my asshole of a fiance isn't doing anything about it. I think him refraining me from sex is my 'punishment' he talked about. Which was stupid considering he was holding himself back too.

"Austin!" I whined walking back to the bedroom where he was still sleeping. "Austin!"

"What?" He mumbled squinting his eyes as he looked at me.

"I want you and you're not letting me have you."

"No whining baby."

"But..."

"No."

I groaned and fell onto the bed next to him. I crawled over to him and grabbed his face in my hands, "Daddy, please?"

"No Princess."

"So this is the punishment? Because it sucks and I hate it a lot."

"Not even close."

"Then what is it?"

"You'll find out later."

"How late is later?"

"A couple of hours."

"Why so long?"

"Because and try to look nice later, we're going out to dinner with Kellin and Vic." He told me and sat up.

"We are?"

"Yes we are. I told you this yesterday."

"Okay, I'll look nice later." I mumbled and went to leave but he caught me by my hips, pulling me to him and onto his lap.

"Be ready for after that."

I bit my lip and went to give him a kiss but he pulled back making me pout.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I said now quit whining," Austin told me.

"Austin!"

"Alan!" He mocked.

"Please?"

"No."

I groaned and got off his lap, "You're so mean."

"Get back over here," He demanded.

"No." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'll just remember that during your punishment then," Austin muttered and got up.

I pouted, "I don't like you."

"I don't care."

I glared at him before I left the room. I went to the living room and collapsed onto the couch face first and let out a groan of annoyance.

It's official, Austin hates me.

I screamed into the couch cushion.

"You're so over dramatic." He told me.

"You're so over dramatic." I mocked.

"You need to hush."

"Too bad."

Austin muttered something under his breath and I heard him walk out of the room. I sat up and started pouting. I just wanted to fuck was that too much to ask for?