Chapter 27

Vic's Pov

Kellin crawled on top of me and kissed my neck a few times as he placed a leg on either side of me and laid his head on my chest.

"Good morning Viccy," He mumbled nuzzling his face against my chest.

"Good morning Darling," I laughed rubbing his back, "This is a wonderful way to wake up."

"I'm glad, by the way- I called your job and told the Chief of Medicine that you weren't going to be coming in today, and then I told Hannah that she needs to figure out how to do shit on her own for today."

"Wait seriously?" I asked him and stopped moving my hand up and down his back.

"Mhm, but they both said it was cool. Your boss said that a bunch of residents were scheduled for today so it's okay if you aren't there." He said in a seductive voice as he ran his hands through my hair, tugging on it.

"If you say so," I said resting my hands on his hips. "You have morning breath."

"So do you." He laughed and blew into my face.

"Gross! Kellin!" I whined covering my face and Kellin giggled on top of me.

"Oh baby, you know you love the smell of my morning breath."

"Babe, that's gross. I love everything about you except for your morning breath."

"Liar."

"I am not a liar you little dick."

"Yes you are," He said and moved around to give me a kiss. "But it's okay, because I still really love you."

"I really love you too Kells."

"You better really love me."

"I do really love you," I said and laughed, I felt like such a cheeseball but this is just one of those things that I know Kellin adores.

"Have I ever told you that you're the biggest cheese ball in the world?" Kellin asked twisting my hair around his finger. "Also? Am I crushing you? I feel like I'm going to like break you or something."

"Baby, you're just fine." I told him, "And before you say it, no you aren't fat at all."

Kellin opened his mouth to say something and I covered his mouth.

"No Kellin, I am not lying." I told him, "I would never lie about your weight. Yes I love you, you're absolutely beautiful and perfect and there is absolutely nothing I don't love about you.

Kellin laughed and gave me a kiss, "Oh my god I fucking love you," He said once he pulled away.

"I know you do beautiful." I said just as my phone started to ring and Kellin groaned.

"If you answer that damn phone I am going to chop off your dick and shove it down your throat and laugh as you choke."

"O-okay then," I said and tried to ignore my phone ringing. "Kells, I'm so fucking curious- at least check and tell me who's calling?"

Kellin glared at me and grabbed my phone, "Someone named Morgan? Who is she?"

"She's a work friend, and I need to take that." I said prying the phone from his long, pale fingers and answered it. "Fuentes."

"Fuentes, I need you to get out here, I found something that I think you'll definitely be interested in."

"I'm with my husband right now, can't we do that later?"

"No, Fuentes I don't think you understand, I got something to show that Oliver killed your mom."

"You have actual, solid evidence that could actually hold up in court?" I asked wide eyed and Kellin gave me a curious look and I shook my head.