Chapter#3-Logan

The hell?
I feel a slight weight on my waist. Slowly in my sleepy state, I feel hands rub along my chest, and soft lips press gently on my neck.
"Logan.." A soft whisper precedes another neck kiss.
Sleepily, I turn the light on near my bedside.
Turning back around, I  find Genesis on top of me in straddle position. She kisses my neck again, taking my ear in between her teeth as she does.
"Wake up." She whispers softly.
I chuckle as she presses her lips on mine.
"You realize we have to get up in two hours, right?" I say.
"Mhmm." Genesis places another soft kiss on my neck.
"You're not going to be able to function at work," I try again.
Genesis responds by kissing my jaw.
I laugh. "Gen, we really should go to sleep." I wrap my arm around her waist and gently pull her back. "Seriously."
Gen sits back and pout, "Fine."
I look at her; the lamplight makes her features soft, her brown eyes turning into a sunset. Her full lips in a knowing grin.
Goddammit.
I sit up, and pull her face to mine. "I mean I don't mind making them wait, if you don't."
Genesis grins. "Nope."
I laugh and kiss her, biting her lip.
She giggles, and lets out a satisfied sigh as I suck on the sensitive spot below her jaw.
I make my way to her mouth again, and kiss her slowly. Gripping her waist I pull her closer, as my hands go up her shirt, her fingers softly run over my chest, bringing goosebumps to my skin. She pulls my T-shirt over my head, and I do the same to her, taking her nipple in my mouth as I do so.
Her hands plunge in my hair, and she hisses softly.
As I suck on her breasts I bring my other hand down in between her legs, inserting two fingers into her already wet sex.
She gasps, her head rolling back.
I watch as she shudders at my touch. Relishing the way her fingernails dig into my shoulders, the way she softly says my name.
I keep waiting for my technique to get old. Keep waiting for her to lose interest in me, but as I twist my fingers hitting her G-spot, she whimpers into my neck, and I feel her relax against me.
I help her take off her pants, the rest of the way. She frees me from mine, and I slide into her.
Genesis grips my shoulders and begins rocking slowly.
"Mmm.."
My head goes back into the pillow, as I grip her ass guiding her movements. She grabs my shoulders, sitting up, moving faster. I rise to meet her.
"Logan."
God.
I grip her waist, and flip her on her back. Putting both of her legs on my shoulders, I began going faster, until her screams fill the room, and her grip tightens on the sheets.
When she cums, it is violent and soft at the same time. Soft trembles take over her body, as her loud cries, turns into lazy whimpers. I gently take her legs off of my shoulders, and place them around my waist.
I kiss her neck, now damp with sweat and whisper in her ear.
"We get up in 30 minutes.".
Genesis wraps her legs tighter around my waist, as she lazily runs a hand through my hair.
"I don't mind making them wait, if you don't."
I pull her closer, snuggling my face in her neck.
"Nope, not at all."
******************************************
"So Ebony is making the sweet potatoes and the macaroni and cheese, I'm making my southern fried chicken, you're father is making a pot roast, and I believe Harold is deep frying the turkey......"
My mother went on and on about the Thanksgiving plans with me over the phone. I was at the office, and I couldn't count how many times I told her not to call while I was working, but every time she did, I answered.
I'm sort of a mama's boy.
So what.
"Is Genesis making anything for Thanksgiving?"
I chuckle. "No mom. Gen, can't cook."
My mom laughs. "That's nonsense, everyone can cook."
"Yes, everyone can cook," I say, agreeing. "That doesn't mean everyone should cook. And Gen falls in the last category." I think for a minute. "Don't tell her I said that though."
My mother laughs again. "Well, the least you can do is show her how to prepare something."
I shake my head, and say for the third time, since she called me. "Okay mom, I have to go."
She rattles off some last minute things on her Thanksgiving list and tells me once again to make sure that Gen and I get into the kitchen to make a dish.
Hanging up the phone, I call  Genesis.
"Sir, if you don't stop calling my phone, I'm going to have to call the police." She says when she answers.
I sit back in my chair and grin. "You mean you're going to put me in handcuffs?"
Genesis laughs, a musical sound that still made my heart skip ten beats.
"No.." Her voice deepens to a seductive tone. "But I wouldn't mind if you put me in some."
I know she is playing, but her tone makes my dick twitch in my pants.
I clear my throat. "Gen, my mom wants us to make a dish for Thanksgiving."
Gen laughs. "Did you tell your mom about our situation?"
I smile. "Yes, I did. I told her that you were useless in the kitchen."
Gen laughs again, "What did she say?"
"She told me to help you."
"Awe hell."
"Yeah, I know." I say chuckling. "So, what do you want to make?"
Gen was quiet."Let's make a pasta dish. That's sounds easy."
I nod. "Ok. Well, I was just calling to ask."
"Ok," Gen says. "So...about them handcuffs."
My dick twitches in my pants again.
"Baby, you better stop talking like that before someone in the office hears you." I warn her.  Or before I come down there.
I can hear the smile in her voice as she answers. "I'm here by myself. Plus whenever I talk to you I keep thinking of last night." She sighs. "And I can't help myself."
Cue dick twitch.
"Get some work done, Ms. Willis."
"You sound turned on, Logan."
I clear my throat. "Goodbye, Gen."
She laughs, "Bye, baby. Pick up some handcuffs on the way home."
Then the line goes dead.
I grin, and hang up the phone.