Chapter#1-Logan

"Good morning gentlemen and..." Genesis looks around the conference room, "Gentlemen."
A few appreciative chuckles goes around the room, as Genesis smiles and continues with her presentation. Genesis was well aware that she was the only female CEO that was in such competition with other businesses, and often used that fact to her advantage.
I watch as Genesis works the room. Taking in the way her dress hugs her curves, with her black pumps that took her fifteen minutes to find the mate to this morning.
Genesis message for this meeting was clear: She wanted to be the center of attention.
And in her white dress in the midst of all the grey, blue, and black suits that littered the room, her mission was accomplished.
I watch as she goes over her presentation, smiling, telling jokes, engaging the audience, but at the same time selling her company.
She was beautiful, and looking around at my fellow male counterparts, I knew that I wasn't the only one who thought so.
When Genesis makes another good-natured but snarky comment at Phillip Hillman's business, ending the comment with a wink, I don't think I ever saw a man smile so hard.
I find myself refraining from throwing my pen at him as a warning:
Stop looking at my wife.
But I keep calm.
Genesis would kill me if I got into a fight in the middle of her presentation.
I listen as Genesis talks, slowly getting lost in the way her ass looks in her dress until she calls my name taking me out of my reverie.
"Bennets Incorporated is our biggest competition.." Genesis stops pacing and makes a face, "Well...I dont think competition is the right word."
A few chuckles, including mine goes up around the room. Genesis and I arguments were well known factors in the conference room.
"More like, disagreeable neighbors." Genesis continues. She walks behind my chair, trailing her fingers on the back of my neck as she pass by, bringing goosebumps to my skin . "Wouldn't you agree, Mr.Bennett?"
I look at her and smile. "Neighbors seems as good as a word as any."
Genesis smiles back and continues with her pitch. After another set of graphs goes up, and the last sales statistics has been represented, the meeting is over. Genesis smiles as she looks around at all of us.
"Any questions?"
I look around at all the men in the room. They were drooling over her, completely mesmerized. I would bet anything that half of them didn't even know what the fuck her presentation had been about.
It was disgusting, and what made me feel worse, was that I used to be one of those men.
I raise my hand.
"Yeah, Mrs. Willis?" Genesis had had her name hyphenated so she could still be identified by her employers.
Genesis looks at me.
"I have a question."