Chapter 34: Mr. Peterson' Death

The house stood in silence awaiting its fate, the people stood in suspence to see if Eliana would defend it. The witch queen that haunted the souls every night.

The destruction began and the house gave in to the beating. It was a mamoth task and hours passed by, all people left one by one except Mr. Peterson who was shedding tears, staring at the house, standing all alone. The destruction had reached to a point where the sheriff decided to use dynamite.

At this point all were asked to leave, all obeyed except Mr. Peterson, he begged to allow him to stay. So Shane and his wife they left and the dynamites were pluged in too be blown. Just as the wick was sparked, Mr. Peterson broke through the security and ran towards the house. There was a commotion and he had ran quite far off, beyond the point where someone could bring him back. He was yelling aloud to put the dynamite off, "put it off, stop it, see my daughter is here."

The sheriff asked his team if they were seeing someone inside there with him and they all saw Eliana. Yes we do see a lady, the sheriff asked them all to put the dynamite off any how.

Mr. Peterson hugged Eliana, kissed her, he felt so satisfed. "Where did I loose you darling? I have been dieing every day without you Eliana."
Eliana said nothing and only held her father very tight, as if she never wanted to let go of him. The sheriff was trying very hard there to put the dynamite off. Shane and his wife returned running at the scean listning to all that commotion. They all were stoned to witness Eliana and Mr. Peterson, Peterson wanted to move no where. He was lost in feeling of love of finding his daughter and in the silence off that beautiful emotion the dynamite blew up ending the horror or love, at that moment it was very difficult to say.

As the smoke rose up from the debries, people who witnessed that scean were stunned with no words. A team got inside quickly to look out for Mr. Peterson and Eliana and after a lot of searching and digging in through the remains they found Mr. Peterson' body. Eliana was never found.

Finally the cursed house had fallen, people heaved a sigh of relif. Definitely a few good people had lost their life, people who believed in goodness and light, darkness had consumed them, looks like with their deaths, the darkness had been finally consumed as well.

Was it really over?