Chapter 32: Shane' Wife

"Shane is that you?"

He tried to run away, but then because of the scream Mr. Peterson and his servents were up. So Shane was caught.

"Shane are you insane? I came all the way here in terrible sorrow, after Mr. Peterson informed me that you were gone."

Mr. Peterson, "yeah Shane we all thought you were gone, no one has ever walked off alive from what you faced."

"Yes Shane the moment this news reached me, I quickly left home to reach here. Mr. Peterson was kind enough to offer me help. He arranged for my travel and stay. What is wrong with you? Why are you running away like this?"

It was Shane' wife and she was very glad to see him alive, she hugged him but there was no reaction coming from him.

Shane' wife, "Shane what is wrong baby? Why are you so indiffrent. You are so cold love?"

Mr. Peterson, "lets take him inside, I am sure a little soup will make him feel better."

Shane' wife, "I am worried about him."

They got Shane inside, Shane was so lost, his eyes searching every moment for something.

After having soup his wife took him to the bed and he walked in with her. She was awake while trying to put him to sleep. He was shivring as she put him to the bed and he started to murmer again. She was scared but she held him very tight and prayed for him to heal. After sometime Shane got normal and feel asleep, she was up untill he had slept.

Next morning when they she woke up, she noticed that Shane was not there. She quickly went out too look for him but she found him outside with Mr. Peterson having breakfast. He looked very normal, Shane as he was, she ran and hugged him and kept telling him how much she loved him.