Chapter 33: Looks Like The End of Darkness

Shane, "baby thank you so much for coming, you saved me."

Shane' wife, "I am glad to see you back my love, there is absolutly nothing else that I could have asked for. You were so stranger yesterday, for a very long time you kept saying, "she cast a spell on me."

Shane, "something unbelievable had happened, something dark and horrifying. I am truly greatful to Mr. Peterson that he arranged your coming here. It was your love and the memory of you that helped me break that dark spell."

Shane' wife, "Mr. Peterson told me about it all, love I don't want to keep you here anymore. Let's leave at the earliest."

Mr. Peterson, "I have made all the arrangements for the both of you to leave this place."

Now there was an uproar in the town, and it reached the Peterson house as well. The servent of the house came and told all of them that the entire family of mayor was murdered along with Mrs. Johnson. Everyone was shocked to hear this and they quickly rushed to the site where the sheriff was investigating the matter.

When they reached there the people of the town had a lot of anger against Mr. Peterson, they all were blaming him for being stubborn and not letting the order pass for the house to go down. It was a real task for the Sheriff to calm them all down. He took Shane, his wife and Mr. Peterson aside and told them.

Sheriff, "Mr. Peterson your life is at risk as well. The hate these people are carrying in their heart against you is very strong. You have to do something to win their trust back, something remarkable. As far as the both of you are conserned, please leave this town."

Mr. Peterson, "ok Sheriff, lets go out and put the house down right away. (he said that with a lot of determination)

They got paper work done very quick and the sheriff announced it to the people of the town that they all could come and witness the putting down of the house and huge gathering came to witness.