Chapter 22: Trapped

They were all happy and walked out of the house to go back and spend the day well, Eliana was walking out of the house when the hem of her dress got stuck in a nail that was pointing out from the entrance door. She waited back and patiently was trying to untangle her dress, her family did not realize that she did not walk out of the house with them. Eliana did not notice her family walking away too far from her so she did not call out to them for help.

She was busy untangling her dress from the nail and then she suddenly felt as if someone was standing right next to her. She felt an unusual chill run through her body, she quickly turned to see who it was but there was no one around. Behind her was the dead silence of the house, she felt the fear, because the feeling of someone watching her was very real that moment. She turned around again to yell and call out for help but to her shock the door had closed.

Now suddenly Robert realized that Eliana was not with them, he quickly ran back to the house and Margret and Peterson followed. Robert went inside and looked out for her every where, he kept yelling her name with tears rolling down his cheeks. So did her father and Margret but she was no where to be found.

What happened to her? It was as if the house had eaten her up or trapped her. A very heart broken and shocked family left that house and reported the happening to the town sheriff. There was a huge search party dispatched to find Eliana, the entire house was searched, near by places were searched and this continued for a very long time untill one day she was found by Robert.

Robert used to go to the house every day and stay there the entire day in hope that one day he would find her, one day she would walk upto him in love and hug him to never ever be gone again. His hope and his faith was strong and one day when he was sitting on a chair in the living area, writting near the fire place, he heard some one laughing. Someone who sounded like Eliana, the voice was coming for an upper room. It was almost evening, he never stayed in the house this late but that voice ignited his hope further, he rushed up to the room with a bleak lantern light chasing the voice and calling out her name.

The more he thought he was getting closer, the more that voice was leading him into darkness. He never realized where he was headed for him it was only her voice that mattered the most. Suddenly it stopped and so did he, the moment he stopped the lantern light went off too. He was surrounded by complete darkness now, all he did was kept calling out her name.

Robert, "Eliana, Eliana where are you? Baby where are you."

And there came a voice, "here."