Chapter 3: Her Beauty Was Not Human

That night Shane could not sleep well, the way that girl looked at him, he was not able to forget and was feeling very uneasy in the house. He decided to take a stroll out side in the lawn and get some fresh air. It was 4 a.m. in the morning, he went out and as he was smoking, he started thinking about his wife Natasha, he loved her a lot and so did she. They had got married against all odds, Natasha could never bare children, she was barren but that never changed the way Shane loved her, in fact Shane never made her feel bad about it.

As he smoked he heard someone weeping, it was as if a man in pain was crying for death to come and take all that pain away. He noticed that the voice was coming from the mansion and that seemed very strange for he though that no one lived in there. He wanted to be very sure that he was hearing right. He slowly started to walk towards the house and also looked around if someone else was listening to what he was. As he approached a little closer he noticed a light coming through the window and he felt assured that someone was in there for sure.

He started to move quickly towards the house and just then the window opened, which made him stop and look intently towards the window. As he looked there came from with a women who came and stood at the window, she was the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life. In the darkness of night he could see her skin shimmering, her pink lips were so evident, the sparkle in her blue eyes was like diamonds and her dark hair were mesmerizing. Shane could not stop himself from looking her and then she looked at him, she smile gently and Shane quickly lowered his eyes. He was embarrassed and waited for a bit to gather his strength to ask her if she needed help.

He looked up and to his surprise there was no one there, the lady at the window had disappeared and there was no sound to be heard anymore. There was an absolute dead silence around, Shane was all alone in the midst of the twilight asking himself is what he saw was true. He turned and proceeded towards his house, he could just not stop thinking about that amazing lady he had seen. He did not sleep after that and waited for the morning to arrive, for the first thing he wanted was to know more about her from Mrs. Johnson.