Chapter 6: Meeting With Peterson (part 2)

Shane, "coming straight to the point sir, you are very well aware about the fact that this town has a great potential to be the center of trade. I have evaluated all possiblities of making that possible but there is one glitch where I will need your help to resolve."

Mr. Peterson, "what help can I provide?"

Shane, "What I have heard from the Mayor is that, the ownership deed of house no 13 is with you. Sir now this house comes right in between the project location for enhancing connectivity. If we get an NOC from you to procced with putting this house down, I assure you that I will get you 50% more value that the market."

Mr. Peterson, "get up and leave my house right away."

Shane, "Mr. Peterson, I am sorry to offend you but this is only a proposal to get you the monetary benifit and also work towards the development of this town."

Mr. Peterson, "enough, I don't want to hear a single word from you now. Just leave my house and with such ideas you are never welcomed in here."

Shane was terribly disappointed and angry at that moment, he got up and left. He went straight home and thought of speaking about this to the Mayor the next day. That evening when he was working on his project, he noticed that the weather outside was getting bad. He got up to close the windows and as he reached the upper room to close the window overlooking house number 13, he saw her again.

She was dressed in a dazzling white dress and her hair which curled down beautifully like a twisted tale of love, had his heart tangled. Her blue eyes looked deep into Shane's soul and put him in a trance and next he found himself away from his house into her's.