Chapter 27: Rita Speaks (part 2)

Shane, "I really don't have the courage to face any of this all I want to do is run away from it."

Rita, "if it was so simple to end this misrey, if running way was a solution I would had never stopped you from it. I am begging you to fight it for yourself, for me and above all for your wife. Only if you destroy the darkness will my soul be set free."

Shane, "why this faith in me? How can you say you are Eliana, you saying this is crushing my hopes more than ever."

Rita, "this girl Rita entered the mansion very young, she got in while playing with her friends, untill I saw her, every day for me was a battle to fight the darkness which was fighting me to take a 100% possession of my body. I had almost given up the fight to be lost in the void forever but when I saw Rita instead of giving up myself to the void I entered into her. I know she has suffered a lot because of me but that was the only way of being present in this world and await my salvation."

Shane, "but why me? Why do you think I am someone who can end all this?"

Rita, "it is not you but it is the one who loves you. The love your wife has for you is very strong, strong enough to give you the strength to fight all that evil. For when we are being destroyed by everything external it is always the within that prevents the destruction and within you is that strong faith that your wife loves you a lot. This is the very reason I think you can defeat that darkness."

Shane, "if you are Eliana tell me what you had written in your diary? Before I say yes to anything you want me to do I want to be sure that you are Eliana."

Rita, "you really think that diary was written by me? And before you even think about it ask yourself one question, why would someone want you to read their diary? All that the demon wanted was to make you believe something that it wanted you to believe. Something as simple as this: Eliana was never loved, abandoned and betrayed. So that you loose your faith in love and hope. Remember ever defeat is a result of faith being replaced by fear and love by hate."

These words peirced Shane' heart and he decided to fight.