Chapter 15: A Step Further Into Darkness (part 2)

Nothing was visible and his head heavy; his body was stuck and he could not move, neither call out for help. In this moments of struggle and helplessness he heard a sharp voice, asking him to be still and listen carefully.

"There is no need to fight, don't you recognize this place? This my friend is your very own heart and the darkness in it. It is meaningless to fight with the darkness dwelling in your very own heart, rather choose to embrace it and be free."

Shane when he heard the voice was finally able to move and his toung was made loose as well. "Who are you?"

The voice, "me answering that will change nothing my friend, but you accepting the desires of your very own heart will change everything right now in this moment."

Shane tried to look through all the darkness around him but nothing was visible, nothing was happening, it was as if he was stuck in that moment forever. It felt as if time was running very fast, days and months were passing by quickly and he was loosing on his strength. He felt as if he was waiting for his death to come by and end all this hopelessness around.

The voice, "there is very little time only now Shane, for if you deny to accept and embrace the darkness dwelling in your heart you will die in vain and never see another sight except what is right now but if you choose to say yes, the world around and every moment will be powerful for you have no idea how powerful darkness can be. All I ask from you is the word yes."

Shane, "yes"

The moment Shane spoke the word everything around changed and his sight and his strength returned. He found himself in her lap, in her house. Eliana had him laid in her lap sitting in the middle of a strange sign that had been chalked out on the floor. There were many candles that were lit around the sign and silence in the room was giving chill to his heart.

Shane, "what is all this? So it is true that you are a witch?"

Eliana, "yes"