Our Relationship Is A Secret

Hmmmm....it's already winter I say taking a deep breath. When we left the states it was still  November, 4 days later it's already December.
Yes, we spent 4 incredible days in Hawaii. Of course we argued like every hour, though I tried my best to just let all his insults go and ignore......but he sure does know how to get on my nerve.

Yup! We had fun, argued, yelled, laughed, ate, got a slight food poisoning, danced and I know what you're thinking......did we..ahem... sleep with each other? The answer is no. He asked me once but I said I wasn't ready. Yes I'm almost 26 but I've never done it, so of course I'm scared.

"Take my bag." He leaves his suitcase by my feet and strides out of the airport like he's at some fashion show. I glare at him and kick it. "You're paying for that." He casually says without even turning around or stopping.

"Could you at least open the trunk?" I ask trying to find the button. He doesn't reply, all he does is lean on his car with closed eyes.
"KRIS!" I shout but he doesn't budge, so I kick his leg making him almost fall. He regains his balance and looks at me with rage in his eyes.
"I'm trying to put these in the trunk." I say lifting the suitcases.
"I'll put you in the trunk!" He yells through gritted teeth, "Move over!"

Kris is frowning while driving, some people would think 'What's wrong with him? Did something happen?', but I know better....that's just his face.

"Let's listen to music." I suggest turning on the radio.

I hope will come truee
That you'll be here with meee
And I'll be here with you

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Kris suddenly screams, "Why?" He glares at me, "just as I got this stupid song out of my head!!"
"Umm..sorry. I'll change the station." I apologize.
"No!" He yells throwing my hand back, away from the stereo, "Leave it."

                        At Mia's House

"Hi! I'm sorry for the intrusion." April walks in as the butler holds the door open for her.
"Intrusion? What intrusion? You're like family." Jae exclaims embracing her in a hug.
"I'll just get some water, and then join you." April informs Jae, making her way to the kitchen. The kitchen where one unlucky person stood.

"Hello Ted." April greets him walking to the fridge.
"April." He greets her back.
"Ahh!" She breathes out, "It's been so long since we spoke. 8 months at least, if not more. So how are things? What's going on lately?"
"Nothing much, same old same old. How about you?" Ted asks her with a smile.
"Well Kris broke up with me, I think you've heard. But I'm not mad, I really like that girl. David, know of her?"
"Yeah, we're friends." He replies his eyes suddenly getting darker.
"Good. Cause I was looking for her. Do you know where she is?"
"Probably with Kris." He obviously states.
"Okay....then do you know where Kris is?"

At that moment both of them glance at the TV simultaneously, hearing the same name.

Kris Wu, also known as Wu Yi Fan, was found doing this, somewhere in Hawaii. (Video of Kris dancing plays) This video was uploaded to YouTube 4 days ago. Why was the owner of the largest company, TBS, dancing in the middle of a strange crowd in Hawaii? And who is that woman he walked off with? This is reporter Sara-

"Does this answer your question?" Ted points at the TV with a glass.

David's (POV)