You're Embarassing

"Can't we just leave personal feelings out of this?"
"No!"
"Please."
"You're fired! Get out."

Is this how I really lost my job? Because of some stupid date...or whatever it was. Does he even have the right to fire me for such reasons? Of course he does. He's my employer.
Ughhhh!!!! What am I gonna do now? What about mom?

I decide no to waste anytime and start job-seeking. After a day of calling I finally manage to get an interview. It's at ##### Hotel as a receptionist. I have to hurry if I'm to make it there on time.

*rrrrrrringgg* Diane is calling me.
"Hello, Diane I'm kind of in a hurry now I'll call you later." I'm about to hang up but I hear her shouting 'wait'.
Di: where are you now?
Da: I'm heading to an interview.
Di: don't. Turn around and come to the company.
Da: I don't work there anymore Diane you know that.
Di: You do from now on. I don't know the details but Kris told me to inform you that you're rehired. So get ur butt here ASAP! He's waiting.

I turn my bike and by bike I mean bicycle, and pedal to TBS. I don't know why he decided to rehire me, it's been only a day since I got fired. I don't really care about the reason, I just need a job.

This is awkward............... I'm standing in front of him in complete silence. He doesn't talk and just stares, and I do the same. After what seemed like forever he finally speaks.

K: Do you know why I called you here?
D: You're giving me my job back..right?
K: Yes but why?
D: Because you can't find anyone better than me?
K: Oh Please! A wild horse can do what you do. I'm taking you back because.......my mother told me to.
D: ...... What?
K: My mother is the actual owner of TBS. I just manage it. And for some reason she ordered me to rehire you. I can't go against the owner so. You're hired....again.
D:........Aha.....
K: Look you want the job or no?
D: Yes...yes, of course.
K:Good. Now let's get back to business. You know Lou Ye In?
D: Yeah. He runs the motor company and is a major stock holder here.
K: We need him to sign this,(hands David document). It was supposed to due next month but because stocks are higher,we have to start on the construction now. Ye In agreed to push the construction forward but he says he will sign next week. We can't wait that long. Find him and I don't care how, make him sign it today. Understand?
D:..........
K: Understand?
D: Understood.

I rush out of his office. Man this guy never gives me a break. Why does he always rush things? Can't he ever just go slow? But what do I know about business. He seems pretty good  at it. All I have to do is follow him. Business is the only thing I can trust him with.

"He was last seen in the park. That was about 30 minutes ago. Go to that area you might be able to find him close by."
"Are you sure Diane?" I ask.
"You don't trust me? After all we've been through, I thought you were my friend. I thought-."
"Would you stop with the drama. I'm not in the mood for jokes now"
"Fine. But since you just hurt my feelings, you're taking me out. Tonight."
"Ok ok, I have to go now. See ya."
"Bye"
Honestly I love Diane to death, but her timing for fun is terrible. Where's Lou Ye In? Come on please God help me find him.

"Crap! Why??????" I hear someone shout. What kind of an idiot shouts in broad daylight at a public place. As I get closer to the sound I see a man dressed in a navy blue suit kicking the bench.
"Hey you! Stop this, you're destroying public property and disturbing others." I walk towards that man whose back is facing me.
"Excuse me!" I raise my voice.
"Uhh.....I apologize" he turns to me and It's Ye In. Why???? Did I have to shout at him of all people???????
"No need to apologize. I'm the one who should be sorry for yelling at you. Lou Ye In." I immediately apologize.
"Sorry do I know you?"
"Not really.....My name is David Cole. I'm the assistant to Kris Jones of TBS. I'm here because we need you to sign this." I show him the document.
"I don't have time for this." He pushes it to me.
"But this is-"
"Look I'm really sorry, but I'm busy now." He starts saying something to himself giving the bouquet to the empty air.
"Excuse me. But this will only take a minute."
"Listen lady, I don't have a minute. In fact in a couple of minutes the woman that I would like to spend the rest of my life with will be here, and I don't know how to say it or what to do." He starts panicking. And then boom it's like a lightning just stroke me, I got an idea.
"If I helped you, would you sign the contract then?" I ask.
"How could you help me?"
"It's like when you practice lines for a play, you need a partner. Here I will pretend to be her and you tell me what you would say." I sit on the bench and smile at him. He doesn't move. "Just pretend I'm her." I tell him.
"Okay...ummm...Yuna...the thing is I ...ummm we...are....two AAAAAAAHHHH! This isn't working." He shouts.
"Okay okay. Just relax let's try again." I calm him down.
"...it's not gonna work... I don't know how to do this. Wait how about we swap?"
"We what?" Da hell is he talking about?
"I will be Yuna and you be me. This way I'll atleast know what to do. Please." He almost begs me.
"........ Okay" I get up and he takes my place on the bench. He hands me the bouquet and ring.
"Okay first. Get rid of the bouquet. In such situations just one flower is enough. Choose which one you think she'll love the most." He looks at me surprised  and hesitates at first.
"Trust me." I tell him, he chooses a lily. The rest of the bouquet we threw in the bushes.
"Okay this is just an idea of what you could say."
I begin
"Here this is for you." I hand him the lily. "You know, when we first met, the thought of us sitting together like this was just a thought. I never knew it would come true. Although I've wished for it, I didn't expect it. Thank you! For making my wish come true...... But now that we are like this I have another wish. I wish we could stay like this forever. (Gets up and stands on one knee. Pulls out the ring) what do you say? Will you make my wish come true?" I get up from the ground. Never thought I would propose to a man, even if it's just pretend. Aahhh this job is making me do all sorts of things.
"That was so touching." Lou Ye In says with his head down.
"Are you okay?" Is he...........crying. I crouch down and look at his face. He is crying. Oh God what do I do now?
"Lou Ye In, pull yourself together." I shake his shoulder.
"I can't......this was so touching." He sobs .
"Mr.Lou, calm down. Yuna is going to be here at any moment." I whisper and he starts crying even more, very loud.
"But what if I mess up? What if I don't know what to say." He is really having an emotional breakdown now.
"Lou YE IN!" I shout at him "the girl who can make you the happiest man on Earth is about to be here and look at you!" He stopped crying and looked at me.
"You might not know what to say now because everything in your head is jumbled. But, once you see her it will all be clear."
"You're right," he says wiping his tears, "thank you."
"Ummm how about this?" I hand him the document.
"Oh right!" He signs it and thanks me, and I wish him luck.