Chapter Thirty-Three

Hey guys! This is chapter 33! The total amount of views is 12.6k!!!! It's okay to celebrate, I did!

The library above is the one that is  mentioned in the story below.
Love,
    Katrena-Faddis
----------------------------------------------------
Theo's p.o.v.-

         "Nicole Sorrento open the door!" I shouted as I banged my fist against our bedroom door for the second time in the last two nights. "Nicole! Open the door!"

          "No!" She shouted back.

          "Open the door! This is my bedroom as well and I need my things!" I should have probably tried to reason with her considering she was still drunk out of her mind instead just shouted at her.

            I heard a few loud noises and after a minute I even heard her body hit the floor. "I'm coming in." I yelled. Quickly I backed up before running full force, slamming my body hard against the door. Sadly all it did was shake slightly.

       I walked backwards then did it again and again until the door finally cracked and fell loudly on the floor.

       Inside I saw Nikki curled up on the floor beside the bed wrapped tightly in a blanket like she rolled right off. "Goodness, Nikki." I said quietly to myself.

      I reached down and scooped her into my arms, laid her down on the bed and made my way to our large closet. I made sure to close the door behind me so that the light wouldn't disturb her. I quickly and quietly changed into a pair of pajama pants before crawling into the bed beside her.

       I laid down so that I was spooning her and laid my hand over her waist to keep the blanket in place. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Buonanotte amore mio."
                            ***
Nikki's p.o.v.-

        Something is smothering me.

         That was my first thought when I woke up that morning, the next thought was, Why the hell did I choose to drink!

         I moved around and felt the contours of a person. "Theo?" I whispered softly, praying that it was him and that my drunken self had convinced a guard to sleep with me.

      The body made a small grunt like noise, but after that was silent. A hand slipped from my shoulder to beside my head. I reached out and softly touched Theo's wedding band.

       After a minute I laced Theo's fingers with mine, a part of me never wanted to let go. Theo moved slightly, but instead of moving away he just pulled me closer. "Nikki?"

        "Yes?" I asked

         "How's that hangover treating you?" He asked with a smirk. He moved his body off of mine, but kept our hands connected.

         "Like absolute hell! Why didn't anyone warn me that wine had this affect on people."

           He started laughing. "That's because no one would ever expect you to try and drink the entire bottle! Wine doesn't do much when you drink a little, but you were half way through the bottle by the time I showed up."

        I was absolutely amazed. "I was halfway through a bottle? I don't remember any of that."

        He looked at me almost hesitantly. "What do you remember from last night?"

        "I was mad at you so I thought I should relax. I grabbed some wine and a glass, I sat down and just started drinking." I explained.

         "Do you remember when I got there?" He asked kinda hesitantly as if hoping that the answer would be no.