Louis giggled and slowly lowered Bear down to the floor , "I just got in ." He took his shoes off in the entrace and shook off his coat , he walked to Milo and lifted him up , "Hey buddy ."

Milo licked his face , Louis giggled and put him on the floor . He walked to the kitchen with the two following , he filled their bowls with food and water and heated himself up his lunch .

After lunch he changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the bed with his laptop open , his phone in his hands .

Liam E-Mailed him two days ago , he sent him a quarter of the guest list to Harry's birthday party , along with the details to give to whoever he calls for invitation .

He looked through the list , some of the guests he didn't know , some he knew their names , and the others were celebrities he's dying to meet .

He took his phone and typed in the first number of the first one on the list , he bit his lip and stared at his phone before hitting the call button . He pressed the speaker button and mentally made a speech , preparing what he's saying .

"Hello ?"

"H-hi , uhm , am I talking to A-Alfie Deyes ?"

"Yeah , who is this ?"

"My n-name's Louis , I'm Harry Styles' boyfriend . His birthday is coming up , a-and we're throwing a party for him . On February first , Friday night , Loft's houseparties at nine thirty ."

"Alright , sounds great ."

"It was nice talking to you ."

"You too , bye ."

"Bye ."

Louis ended the call and mentally slapping himself for stuttering .

He went through the list , some he called , some texted . He closed the laptop and yawned , thinking about taking a nap . He placed the laptop on the nightstand and plugged his phone in the charger , when the door opened and two loud , laughing voices walked in .

His heart raced , realizing Harry is here , with Tyler .

"Aw , they are so cute !" He heard Tyler cooing at Milo and Bear , who probably ran to the door to greet the two .

Louis slowly walked out of the bedroom to the door . Harry had Milo in his arms , he looked up to see Louis , he grinned and put Milo down , "Hey love ."

"Hi ." Louis said quietly and smiled , Harry grabbed his hand and pulled him close to him , pressing a quick kiss to his lips .

"Ty , this is Louis , my boyfriend . Louis , this is Tyler , you know him ." Harry introduced the two , Tyler smiled at Louis and stretched his hand out , "Hi , nice meeting you !"

Louis shook his hand with a smile , "Nice meeting you too ." 

"Harry told me about you , that you are small and cute , and I never believed you can be this cute until I saw you in that video with Harry ." Tyler pinched his cheek softly .

Louis blushed deeply , a light giggle escaping his lips .

"Aw , you're even cuter when you blush !" Tyler cooed , Louis covered his face and buried himself close to Harry , who wrapped his arms around him and laughed .

"He's not used to getting compliments , even though I do it all the time ." Harry squeezed him in a hug and kissed the top of his head . "Come on , let's settle things ." He let go of Louis and went to get his camera .

Tyler settled on the couch as Harry placed his camera and it's stand in front of it , while Louis made tea for all three of them .

"Where's the bag with the candy we bought ?" Tyler asked , Harry pointed to a plastic bag in the entrace , "Mind getting this ?"