Ch. 94

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to Harry's voice , though he wasn't talking to him . He stirred awake and shifted , slowly opening his eyes and squinting as he made out what Harry was saying .

"You have no idea . I'm still in a faze , thinking back to last night ."

He smiled , making a fist with his left hand , feeling his engagement ring with his thumb .

"He's right next to me , I think he's awake now ." There was a small pause before Harry choked on his breath , "Mum ! You should not ask me those things !"

Louis couldn't help but let out a small giggle , making Harry turn his head towards him . "Morning baby ." He whispered and leaned down to kiss his cheek , "We need to get up and get ready in a bit , it's the last day of the YouTube party , we can't miss it ."

Louis nodded and settled back down , sighing out contently as Harry ran his fingers softly through his hair .

"We'll be home tomorrow , our flight leaves at six a.m . Alright , I'll see you tomorrow . Yeah that would be amazing , of course . Love you too , bye ."

He hung up and looked down to Louis , smiling at his soft fiance . He scooted down and kissed his cheek , his jaw , his neck and his shoulder . Louis giggled softly , "Morning ."

"Good morning . Did you sleep well ?"

"Yeah , you were cozy ."

Harry chuckled lightly and pressed a long kiss to his cheek , "Let's get up now , yeah ?"

"Nooo ... five more minutes ." Louis whined and tightened the covers around him like a burrito , Harry laughed and hugged him into his chest .

~~

They walked out of the room to see Liam , Troye , Tyler , Joey , Daniel , Phil , Dan , Alfie and Zoe standing in the hallway talking .

"Good morning ." Harry said with a smile , everyone turned to them with a grin and said 'good morning' .

Troye put his arm around Louis , "So Harry snatched you away before I could , huh ?"

Louis giggled and leaned his head on Troye's , "I'll always have a spot in my heart just for you ."

"But shh , don't tell Harry , he'll get jealous and go into Hulk mood ." Troye pretended to whisper , though did it on purpose for Harry to hear .

Harry rolled his eyes , "I don't go Hulk mood ."

"May I remind you that two nights ago you ran around the whole place looking for Louis like he was kidnapped ?" Joey teased , Harry chuckled , "Well I couldn't just leave him , someone would've taken him from me ."

"No one ever will . I promise ." Louis whispered to him and hooked his arm into Harry's , Harry smiled fondly and lifted his hand up to kiss his engagement ring , "I'll make sure of that ."

~~

After breakfast everyone gathered into the gaming hall , the room was full of machine games .

"I haven't been to a gaming hall in years ." He mumbled mostly to himself , Harry put his arm around him , "Let's go get coins ."

He led them to the desk , they said their names and got two small bags with forty coins in each for each one of them .