Ch. 47

Hiii , so I have no notes for you . Eh .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Please , baby ? Please ?" Harry pouted and pressed kisses all over Louis' hand , "Pretty please ?"

"Haz , I don't know ." Louis sighed , "Last time I went to a photoshoot with you something happened . I'm not sure I want to torture myself again by looking at another model throwing herself all over you ."

"But this model is my friend , she won't be doing any of this . She knows full well we're dating and love each other , she's just a good friend of mine ." Harry took both his hands , "I won't ever let any model or any other girl touch me that way , with you there or not . I swear to you ."

Louis sighed , "Okay , I guess -"

"Yes !!" Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and picked him up , spinning in circles . Louis giggled lightly into his shoulder , "Let me down so I can get ready , froggie ."

Harry chuckled and pecked his cheek , shooing him away with a pat on the bum .

~~

Louis was standing near the doors with Dale , while Harry was taking pictures with fans and Alberto next to him for safety .

Louis was busy texting Lottie on the phone , when he was suddenly picked up on Harry's shoulder .

"Harry !" Louis kicked his feet , "What are you doing ?"

"The fans asked to see you ." Harry said simply as he approached the crowd .

"Well you could've told me and taken me in a normal way , you know ." Louis clutched his shoulder for support .

"Here he is ." Harry smiled at the crowd and turned his back towards them so they can see Louis' face .

"Hi ." Louis said shyly , giggling .

"Oh my god you're so adorable together !"

"You're literally relationship goals ."

"We're the biggest Larries ever ."

"Ship Larry !"

Louis smiled at them , "Uh , sorry about Harry , he's just being annoying as always ." He giggled a little , the fans cooed at them .

"So I'm annoying now , eh ?" Harry looked up at Louis still in his arms .

"Not just now , you're always annoying ." Louis ruffled his hair a little . "Now put me down ."

"I don't think so ." Harry chuckled , keeping one arm around Louis' legs as the other reached up to tickle his side .

"No no ! Harry don't , please ." Louis giggled , his feet kicking as he tried pushing Harry's fingers away .

"Be careful what you say when you're held hostage by a beast ." Harry grinned at his giggles and stopped .

"This is just too cute !"

"Oh god I'm going to die .."

"We can't handle too much cuteness !"

Harry put Louis back down and pecked his cheek , turning back to the fans , "So yeah , this is my baby . He's mine ." He wrapped his arm around Louis and pressed him close into him . Louis smiled shyly at the fans and hid his face in Harry's chest .