Ch. 87

Hey , I'm sorry for the late update .

Enjoy x

~~

The day of their anniversary , Louis woke up and instantly pressed close to Harry's warm body . He smiled sleepily and buried himself as close to him as he could , sighing out contently .

He took himself a few more minutes to wake up before looking up at Harry's sleeping face , smiling softly . I've been dating this idiotic , romantic , cheesy , goofy giant for a year .

He reached up to caress his cheek , leaving a soft peck on his bottom lip . He giggled and blushed when he saw Harry's lips stretch into a smile , making Harry open his eyes .

"Morning ." Harry smiled at him , Louis pressed his face to his chest , "Morning ."

"Happy anniversary ." Harry squeezed Louis into him , Louis returned the gesture , "Happy anniversary ." He lifted his head up to look at him , Harry pecked his lips quickly , "You know , now that I think about it , we haven't really planned anything for today ."

"Mm , I promise I'm perfectly fine with staying in bed all day ." Louis snuggled back into Harry's chest , making him chuckle softly , "Me too . But come on , let's think about something ."

"We could - uhm . We could go eat at the restaurant you took me on our first date ? That was exactly a year ago ." Louis suggested , making Harry's smile widen , "I love it . It's settled then , we'll go in the evening ."

Louis nodded and yawned , "I suggest we go brush our teeth and get back in bed ."

"Then I'll give you tons and tons of kisses ." Harry rubbed their noses together before getting out of bed with Louis following .

They brushed their teeth together , Louis giggling at the faces Harry pulled with his mouth covered in toothpaste . The washed their mouths and Harry threw Louis over his shoulder , making him squeak in surprise .

"Haz !" He swatted his back before he was dropped in the middle of the bed , Harry pouncing ontop of him . He giggled and pushed at Harry's chest as he was kissed all over his face , "Hazzaaaa . What's gotten into you ?"

Harry stopped his attack and smiled down at the small boy , "The love demon ." He said in a low growl before launching another kissing attack on Louis .

Louis laughed at his silliness and turned his face away , trying to push him off again . Harry grinned and let Louis flip them around , so now Louis sits on his lower stomach .

"I can't believe I survived dating you for a whole year ." Louis giggled , "I really do deserve a warrior badge ."

Harry smiled up at him , "Don't you lie to me , you had a lot of fun with me ."

"Yeah , because I really enjoy getting annoyed by a giant frog ." Louis sassed and crossed his arms over his chest , making Harry laugh .

Louis giggled lightly and lied across Harry's chest , still straddling him . Harry wrapped his arms around him and kissed the top of his head , "What would you like for breakfast ?"

"Mm ... Egg on toast sounds yummy ." Louis leaned his chin on his chest , Harry pecked his nose , "Want to help me ?"

"No , I feel like sitting on the counter and watching you instead ." Louis shook his head , making Harry chuckle . 

They got out of bed , Harry threw Louis over his shoulder once again and patted his bum , "Off to the kitchen !"

He walked out of the room and into the kitchen , placing Louis down on the counter with a peck on the cheek . Louis smacked his chest , "I don't like when you do this ."