Ch. 86

A week from today is mine and Louis' birthday XD 

Also , for those of you who thought Louis is pregnant - he's not . He's simply sick , okay ? This fic won't be an mpreg one .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to his stomach churning , he groaned and gagged , sitting up to reach for the can near the bed . He threw up a little , though there was nothing to throw up anymore .

He got up from bed to wash his mouth , smiling a little at the thought of Harry being home in a few hours . He got dizzy and stumbled a little , holding the door frame of the bathroom as he entered .

After washing his mouth and doing his business he walked out of the room , his vision was slightly blurry .

"Good morning ." Zayn walked up to him from the kitchen , noticing his dizziness . He rushed over to him and wrapped an arm around his torso , helping him to the couch .

"How are you feeling today ?" He asked and threw the comforter over him , Louis sighed , "I threw up a little , and I'm dizzy . My head feels like it's about to explode ."

"I'll go get you some med and tea . Li is out , he'll pick Harry up from the airport ." Zayn said and rubbed his knee , Louis nodded and groaned when he got dizzy again .

Zayn handed him the remote , "Put on anything you'd like ." He walked to the kitchen to make Louis tea , sighing sadly when Louis went into a coughing fit that caused him to gag . He helped him to the bathroom right before he threw up , rubbing his back as the small boy whimpered in pain .

After Louis washed his mouth once again Zayn helped him back to the living room , quickly finishing his tea . He added honey and a few lemon drops , handing it to Louis . Louis took and and thanked him , gripping the mug and sipping on it .

Zayn made Louis some breakfast , something that'll keep his stomach quiet . He got a text from Liam , saying they'll be home in three hours .

He helped Louis to the table when breakfast was done , Louis wrapped the comforter around himself and ate his breakfast slowly , incase he gets sick in the middle .

Zayn's phone rang , Louis groaned and covered his ears , "Ow , Z , that's loud , shut it down ."

"Sorry Lou ." Zayn quickly got up to answer , seeing Niall's contact name .

"What's up , Ni ?"

"Hey , are you still at Louis and Harry's ?"

"Yeah , why ?"

"Cara and I thought to come say hi , we haven't seen Louis in a while ."

"Sure , you can come , but he's sick , okay ? Don't pressure him ."

"Of course . We'll be there in a bit ."

They hung up , Zayn turned to Louis , "Niall and Cara are on their way to say hi , they miss you ."

Louis nodded slowly , trying not to get dizzy . He finished eating and went to lie on the couch , snuggling into the comforter .

There was a knock on the door , Zayn opened it and smiled at Niall and Cara , "Hey , come in ."

The two walked in , Louis sent them a smile , "Hi ."

"Hey , how are you feeling ?" Cara asked and sat on the couch next to him , Niall kneeled next to the couch .