Ch. 43

Another chappie . Yeh .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hey , come in ." Louis smiled as he let Liam and Zayn in , the two smiled and walked inside , "Is Harry home ?"

"Not yet , he'll be here later ." Louis shook his head .

Liam sniffed the air , "Are you making dinner ?"

"Yeah . Well , trying and hoping it'll come out good ." Louis crossed his fingers , "Harry had a long day , so I wanted to make him dinner when he comes home ."

"You're sweet . Is he treating you back the same way ?" Zayn asked and wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders , Louis nodded with a shy smile , "Yeah , he is ."

Louis looked at the recipe and was really careful with the food , he focused on it so much he didn't hear Liam and Zayn's quiet laughs .

Louis finished with dinner and let out a long sigh , glad he made it all the way through with out burning the food or not letting it cook enough . He placed it into four plates as Liam and Zayn helped make the table .

They sat around the table and waited for Harry to arrive , looking at the clock . It was getting close to nine . Louis bit on his nails , knowing Harry is probably going to be very exhausted , so he prepared himself .

It was a little past nine when the door burst open , making the three jump a little in their seats and turn their heads to the door . Harry wobbly walked in , cursing and kicking his shoes off .

Louis got up from his seat and carefully walked closer to him , "H-Harry ?"

"What !?" Harry snapped , making Louis step back , "A-are you okay ?"

"No I'm not fucking okay ! First , I am forced to go to an interview with the must fucking annoying interviewer ever , then I have a photoshoot with another bitch of a model that can't keep her hands off my fucking body . And when I try going for a drink to calm myself down the fucking papparazzi's follow me with the stupidest questions ! And now I have to come back home to the house still a mess and you standing like a worthless bitch and doing nothing but anger me even more !" Harry now towered over Louis , Louis was trembling with tears in his eyes ; he could smell alcohol in his breath .

"Harry what the fuck was that ?!" Zayn and Liam separated them , Zayn pulled Louis to the bedroom while Liam pushed Harry against a wall to control him .

"We're fucking sick and tired you getting drunk and hurting Louis , what the hell did you say that for ?!" Liam screamed in his face and showed him the living room and kitchen , "The house is tidy , you saw a mess because you just threw your shoes and jacket on the fucking floor . The boy was so careful with making you dinner after a long day , he barely payed attention to anything else !"

Harry breathed heavily as the drunk feeling slowly washed away , listening to Liam's words .

"You don't deserve him , if you want him to stay with your sorry ass you have to stop drinking ." Liam pushed him to the couch and walked to the bedroom , where Zayn and Louis were .

He knocked on the door , "It's me , Liam . Let me in ?"

A few seconds later Zayn unlocked the door and let him in , closing the door behind him . Louis wiped his tears , "H-how is he ?"

"You shouldn't worry about him , he's being a drunk ass once again ." Liam sat next to him on bed and rubbed his back , "How are you ?"

"Hurt ." Louis croaked out , "I k-know he's drunk , but it s-still hurt ."