Ch. 42

So It's like the first chapter ever that I start writing at school . Cheers .

I just finished an exam and I have like more than a hour until someone comes to take me home , so I'll be protuctive.

Enjoy x

~~

"Baby , Dan asked if we want to hang out with Phil and him tonight , I told them we can hang out here at our place , okay ?" Harry called through the bathroom door while Louis got changed for his shift at the store .

"Okay . Uh , will you come get me at the end of my shift ?" Louis asked .

"Of course I will , you don't even need to ask . Dan and Phil should come over in two , three hours , ee'll colab to their channel and when I get you home all four of us will colab for my channel ."

"Sounds cool . I hope I won't fall asleep in the middle of filming though ." Louis giggled and walked out of the bathroom , Harry poked his stomach , "I have my ways to keep you awake ."

Louis swatted his hand away , "Froggie." He giggled .

~~

Louis yawned tiredly as he smiled at Harry as he walked into the store , Harry pecked his cheek and helped him into his jacket , "Come on , let's get my baby home ."

Louis almost fell asleep on the way home , Harry cooed at him and pressee multiple kisses to his cheek , which made Louis giggle and slap him away tiredly .

"Let's go in , yeah ? We'll film the video then I'll cuddle you to eternity ." Harry helped him out of the car , his arm around his waist . Louis yawned again and nodded , "Are Dan and Phil here ?"

Harry nodded and opend the door , Dan and Phil were playing with Bear and Milo . They jumped to their feet when the door opened and tackled Louis into a group hug , Louis giggled and hugged them back , "Hey ."

"We missed you !" Phil squeezed him , and even though Louis couldn't breath he squeezed him back , "Missed you too ." He giggled .

"Go get changed love , we'll set everything ." Harry pecked Louis' cheek , Louis went to their bedroom to change into comfortable clothes and came back to the living room , "What video are we filming ?"

"The Seven Seconds Challenge ." Dan said , Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "Okay , uh , and do we need to do the stuff you tell us to do together ?"

Dan nodded , All four sat on the couch as Harry started recording , "Hey everyone , Harry here . Today I am joined once again with my lovely boyfriend Louis , and we have two additions ; Dan and Phil ." Harry patted their shoulders , Dan and Phil waved to the camera with a smile .

"For my channel we're doing the Seven Seconds Challenge , couple versus couple ." Harry explained , "We haven't decided what the losers get , so we might aswell decide now ." He turned to the three , "Any ideas ?"

"The winners get get to tweet from the losers' phones ."Dan suggested , they agreed and settled down .

"Okay , we'll start ." Dan pulled his phone out and opened the notes , "I give you seven seconds to pull Harry's hair up in a bun ."

Louis spotted a hairband on the kitchen table , he reached for it and sat behind Harry , pulling his hair in a messy bun . He tied it and giggled , "Did I make it ?"

"Yeah you did ." Phil laughed , "Harry looks fabulous ."

Harry shook his head like a wet puppy until the hairband fell off and his hair landed everywhere , Louis giggled and pushed it back so it won't cover his face .