Ch. 53

Obssessed with Heathens by TOP and Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time by P!ATD . Just obssessed .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Harry woke up , a smile immediately spreading on his lips at the feeling of Louis' warm body in his arms . He opened his eyes and looked down to Louis' sleeping form , he pressed a kiss to his forehead and nuzzled his hair .

He shuffled down a little and kept pressing kisses all over Louis' face , neck and shoulders . It wasn't rapid and playful , the kisses were slow and soft , Harry let his lips linger for a few seconds on each spot .

He missed him , he missed him so much . He could never imagine his future without Louis , it won't be the same .

Louis started stirring awake , but Harry never stopped the kisses . 

Louis smiled at the feeling of Harry's warm lips pressed to his neck and shoulder , "Haz ?"

Harry hummed against his skin , making Louis giggle . "What are you doing ?"

"Kissing you ." Harry smiled slightly and pressed another kiss to his neck , pulling back to look at Louis who was blushing like mad . Harry smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "You're beautiful ."

Louis took the pillow and covered his face , rolling on the bed so his back faces Harry . Harry smiled softly and scooted closer , "What happened ?"

"I'm blushing ." Louis mumbled against the pillow , making Harry chuckle lightly , "I know , that was my intention ."

Louis bit his lower lip as he smiled widely , still buried in the pillow . Harry tugged on his elbow lightly , "Come on , let go of the pillow ."

"No , I'm blushing too hard ." Louis' voice was muffled by the pillow .

"I want to see your face when you blush , baby ." Harry tried to gently pry Louis' fingers from the pillow but Louis shifted away , "Nooo ."

It made Harry laugh a little , he brought Louis closer by the waist and poked at his sides and stomach softly , Louis giggled and kicked his legs out as he tried rolling away , "Stop ."

"Let go of the pillow , baby ."

"B-but -" Louis was cut of by his giggles when Harry poked at his side , Harry laughed and pressed a kiss to his arm before pulling the pillow out of his grip , throwing it to the end of the bed .

Louis was quick to cover his face with his hands , but Harry took them off and wrapped his arms around Louis , so Louis' arms are crossed over his chest and trapped in Harry's arms .

"Got you now ." Harry nuzzled his cheek before pressing a kiss to it , and Louis blushed harder because Harry was being affectionate and he had no way to cover his face .

"Come on , I'll make us breakfast , yeah ?" Harry unwrapped his arms from around Louis , Louis nodded and got out of bed to brush his teeth .

Harry was making eggs , veggies and bacon when Louis walked into the kitchen , Harry wrapped both his arms around him and kept him pressed against his chest as he kept making food ; he didn't want to let go , not physically and not emotionally .