Ch. 11

I hate school . It's so stressing and I have so much to do , I don't even know anymore how to schedule my time . Fuckin sucks .

Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter , and forgive me for the late updates lately .

Love you all . xx

~~

"Are you hundred percent sure you don't want to join us ?" Harry pouted at Louis , who smiled softly and shook his head , "I'm sure . Go have fun with your friends ."

Harry was about to go out to a club with Niall , Liam and Zayn , he asked Louis to come with them but Louis declined .

"Okay , I'm running to the loo , if they come let them in , alright ?" Harry said and ran to the bathroom . Louis giggled and turned to go to the living room , only to hear a knock on the door .

He unlocked it and opened it , Liam and Zayn stood there with a smile . "Hey Louis ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled and let them in . 

"Where's Harry ?" Liam asked .

"In the loo ." Louis chuckled . "Hey , uh , can I ask something ?"

"Yeah , sure . What is it ?"

"Harry's birthday is coming up ... Is there anything planned ?"

"Yeah , Niall and us are planning a party . We're going to invite Harry's friends and his cousines . There will be loads of YouTubers , models , his childhood friends , etcetra ." Zayn said with a smile .

"Is there anything I can help with ?" Louis asked .

Liam made a thinking face . "Yeah , we have a guest list and it's quite long , we need to inform everyone about the party . Do you mind taking half of the list ?"

"Y-yeah , sure . How do I inform them ? Like , texting or something ?" Louis asked , his cheeks reddening from embarrassment .

"You could text their number , call them , just make sure they reply and know about it ." Liam said .

"Alright . Send me the list tomorrow ?" Louis asked , Liam nodded , "Yeah I will ."

Harry walked to the door , "Oh , you're here !" He chuckled , "Lou , are you sure you don't want to join ?" He turned to Louis , a pout on his lips .

"You asked me over hundred times ." Louis giggled , "I'm sure . Go have fun with your friends ." He caressed Harry's cheek softly .

"But I don't want you to be alone ." Harry hugged his waist and buried his face in Louis' neck .

"I won't be , Bear and Milo are a fine company ." Louis rubbed his back , "Don't worry about me , okay ?"

"I can't help it . I always worry about you , you're my baby ." Harry gave him a gentle squeeze .

"Excuse me for a minute , I'm going to throw up , you're too cute ." Zayn said and made gagging noises , Liam laughed at him .

"Shut up , you're jealous ." Harry stuck his tongue out at Zayn , who gasped , "You did NOT just stick your tongue at me !"

"Mhmm , I did ." Harry chuckled , then hid behind Louis , "Protect me !"

Louis giggled , "How can I protect you , Bigfoot ? You're enormous ."