Ch. 25

My exams month ended two weeks ago , and yet he's started again . Well this sucks .

I hope you'll forgive me for not updating often , I try my best . x

Enjoy the chapter !!

~~

"I have the day off today ." Harry smiled tiredly at Louis , stroking his hair from his forehead . Louis smiled and cuddled a little closer to him , "Are we going to do anything today ?"

"Mm , I don't think so . We've been out a lot , I thought we could stay up here , and just be lazy ." Harry kissed his forehead , pulling his smaller frame into his big one . "What do you say ?"

"Okay ." Louis smiled , "Sounds good ."

Harry reached for his phone on the beside table near the bed , "Take a picture with me ." He turned the front camera towards them , Louis hid his face in Harry's chest , "Nooo , it's morning , no one looks good in the morning ."

Harry chuckled and took a picture of Louis cuddled to his chest , then another one from behind Louis , so Harry could press his face to Louis' neck .

"Harry , stop taking pictures ." Louis whined , Harry pressed a kiss to his warm skin and smiled , "You look cute in the morning , all sleepy with your hair sticking everywhere ."

Louis pulled the covers over his head to hide himself , Harry chuckled and lifted the covers over his head aswell , facing Louis . He pressed a kiss to his lips , "You're adorable ."

Louis blushed and turned his back to Harry , Harry rolled his eyes playfully and wrapped his arm around Louis , bringing him closer . Harry kissed his cheek , "Talk to me ?"

"You keep making me blush ." Louis said shyly , Harry grinned and lifted the covers off their heads , turning Louis to lie on his back . Louis looked up at him with rosy cheeks , Harry caressed his cheek and pressed their lips together .

"I already told you I love making you blush ." Harry smiled down at him and kissed his cheek repeatedly , Louis giggled and tried pushing him away , but Harry had a tight grip around him .

"Harry ." Louis giggled , Harry smiled wider and lifted his head up , "I love making you smile this wide ."

"You're a sap ." Louis bit his lip to stop himself from giggling again , he pushed Harry off him and tried rolling out of bed . Harry caught him around the waist and tugged him back into his chest , "Where do you think you're going ?! You promised to stay in bed with me !"

"I need the toilet , Haz ." Louis giggled , Harry chuckled and let him go , "You have ten seconds and you're back here ."

Louis got out of bed and walked to the bathroom , when he was back he saw Harry holding his camera in his hand , vloggin while still in bed .

"- So today is going to be us lazying around ." Harry smiled at the camera , then turned his head to Louis along with the camera , "And here my baby comes to give me cuddles so I can stay alive ."

Louis blushed and smiled shyly , he got back under the covers and lied next to Harry , using his bicep as a pillow . Harry wrapped his arm tightly around his neck , squishing his head into his chest .