Ch. 89

Enjoy x

~~

"A lazy day sounds good ." Harry buried his face in Louis' neck , Louis smiled and tightened the covers around the both of them , "Yeah , it really does ."

While the snow heavily falls outside , Harry is holding Louis tightly , repeatedly asking him to stay in bed forever until he agrees .

"Haz , I need the bathroom ." Louis patted Harry's shoulder , Harry whined and shook his head against his neck , "Nooo ..."

Louis giggled , "Hazza , it's just for a minute . I promise I'll be back when I'm done ."

Harry pouted and let Louis go , Louis poked his dimple and got out of bed , getting into the bathroom .

When he was out Harry was laying on his front , Louis climbed on the bed and sat next to him , running his fingers up and down his back , "Haz ?"

"Hm ?"

"Don't fall back asleep , I'll be bored ."

"I won't help myself if you keep scratching my back ." Harry mumbled , Louis stopped and waited for Harry to get up .

"Hazzaaaa . Get up , entertain me ."

"Give me a cuddle ."

"We just cuddled for like an hour !"

"Still not enough ."

Louis straddled his back , "I'll bug you until you promise to get up ."

"I'll get you back for this ."

"I won't let you ."

"We'll see about that ."

Louis started poking Harry everywhere on his upper body , testing his patience . He whined when Harry didn't move , crossing his arms over his chest , "Haz , come on already !"

"Cuddle me . I need it ." Harry mumbled against the pillow , Louis put his hands on his shoulder blades and shook him , "Come on up ! I'm hungry and I don't feel like setting the kitchen on fire , make me breakfast ."

"If you cuddle me for a few more years I will ."

"Hazza stop being mean !"

"Says the tiny bug who won't give me a cuddle and annoy me ."

Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "Well then atleast let's go cuddle in the living room ?"

"But I'm comfy here ."

"But I want to eatttt !"

"You sound like Niall ."

"Then get Niall to cuddle you ."

"That breadstick is not cuddling me , only you ."

Louis sighed and lied across Harry's back , "Can you please get up and make me breakkie ?"

"Can you please come here and cuddle me ?"

"If I cuddle you a little more will you make me breakfast ?"

"Yes ."

Louis moved off him and got back under the covers , "Just so you know I'm mad at you for blackmailing me like this ." He lied with his back to Harry , Harry smiled and turned on his side , wrapping his arms tightly around Louis' small frame .