Ch. 38

I'm flying to Poland for a week , so there won't be anu updates for a really long time , since I go on a week vacation with my family two days after I land back in my country . Sorry .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"I'm s-scared ." Louis shook his head as he refused getting out of the house .

"I know you are baby , but I'm not letting Nick getting any closer to you anymore ." Harry cupped his cheeks , "So please , we'll go to the police station with Alberto and Dale , we'll go through this together ."

Louis took in a shaky breath , he nodded , "Okay ."

"Good ." Harry kissed his forehead , "You know I just want you to be safe , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and hugged his middle , "I know ."

Harry hugged him tighter and kissed the top of his head , "Let's go now , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and they pulled back from their hug , Harry pecked his lips then led them out of the house .

~

Louis gripped Harry's hand tightly as they walked up the front into the building , Dale and Alberto next to them on each side .

"Good morning ." Harry told the receptionist with a small smile , "We're here to report someone ."

"Okay , just a second ." She held a finger up and turned around to the drawers behind her , she pulled out papers and handed them to Harry with a pen , "Fill these up , hand them back to me and I'll give it to the ones that are in charge of it ."

"Thank you ." Harry took the ppaers and pen , pulling Louis to stand next to him . He wrapped one arm around his neck , so his hand could hold the papers down while he wrote , with Louis tucked under his arm .

Case no: #1

Date: __________

Reporting Officer:

Papered By: Harry Styles , Louis Tomlinson

Incident : Assault

Detail of Event : _________________

Actions Taken : _________________

Proof : Yes \ No

Harry filled in everything , when they heard someone from behind , "I'd like to take a part in the case ."

They turned around to see Louis' boss .

"I have the security cameras tapes from the store , it's a proof ." Tim held up a CD , the four nodded and he joined them .

Harry handed the papers back to the receptionist , she gave them a light smile and took the papers , "I'll go pass it , you can wait here ." She pointed to the chairs before walking away .

Harry sat down next to Louis , hand on his knee . "You're okay , everything is okay . It's going to be over in no time , I promise ." He mumbled into his hair , kissing his temple .

Fifteen minutes later an officer walked to the reception , "Harry Styles , Louis Tomlinson ?"

Harry rose up to his feet , but Louis stayed seated . Harry took his hand softly and pulled him up , "I'm not leaving your side , okay ?"