Ch. 98

Enjoy x

~~

"You excited ?" Harry asked , chuckling softly when Louis nodded with a grin on his face . "Been waiting for today for so long ."

Harry showed the security guard their passes , the guard nodded and let them through . Harry grasped Louis' hand as he led him through the parking lot , nodding his head forward , "Ed told me he's near the tour bus ."

Louis nodded silently and let Harry lead him , Harry smiled softly at him and moved his arm to wrap around him , "You'll be okay , baby ."

"I know , it's just - it's Ed Sheeran , Haz . It's a big deal ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry , Harry kissed his forehead , "He's a normal person just like everyone else . I know he's the Ed Sheeran but he's a great guy ."

"Thought I heard your voice , Harold ." They heard someone saying from the side , making them stop walking and turn their heads to see Ed standing there , smiling at them .

Harry smiled , "Hey , mate . How've you been ?" He went over to him and hugged him , Ed hugged him back , "Been okay , you know , the usual ." He then looked at Louis and smiled wider , "Looks like you're doing much better than me , aren't you ?"

Harry laughed and turned to Louis , taking his hand . "Ed , this is my fiance Louis . Lou , this is Ed ."

"H-hi ." Louis held his hand out with a nervous smile , Ed took his hand but instead of a handshake he pulled him gently into a hug . "Come on mate , you're family . No need to be shy ."

"Yeah , okay . Um , how are you ?" Louis wrapped his arms around Ed , Ed rubbed his back , "I'm doing great , you ?"

"I'm good ." Louis said and they pulled back , Harry put his arms over their shoulders , "I think we should get something warm to drink , it's freezing outside ."

"Let's go in , I'll get us something from the kitchen ." Ed said , Harry kept his arm wrapped around Louis as they followed Ed into the Arena .

Louis tucked himself shyly into Harry's side , they took their coats off as they walked into the warm Arena and left them in Ed's dressing room .

"Here , you have everything you'd like . Feel free to take anything ." Ed gestured to a long table , Harry squeezed Louis softly before letting go , "You two go sit , I'll make us something warm to drink ."

Ed led Louis to one of the tables , they sat down as they waited for Harry .

"So Louis , ever since Harry told me we're going to meet I've been wanting to ask you something ." Ed said , Louis raised his eyebrows in surprise , "Uh , okay . Ask ."

"How do you manage to stay strong through everything ?"

A smile tugged on Louis' lips , blush rising to his cheeks . "Uhm - well , I honestly don't know . It's about people being there for you , mostly ."

"It's just , I don't want us to get all sad , because Harry will start with his horrible jokes to make us laugh ," Ed laughed a little , making Louis giggle , before continuing , "I just wanted to know . You've been through quite a lot , and to see you all happy and keeping on going makes me want to learn for you , know how you do it ."

Louis grinned , blushing slightly deeper . "I don't have an explanation . You just need to let people help you , and be there for you . Uhm , you just - need to stay strong ."