Ch. 1

First chapter , I'm so excited ! I hope this fanfic will turn out good enough and you'll like it . 

Enjoy xx

~~

The walk to Harry's place wasn't long , and soon enough they were at his doorstep .

Louis was excited and nervous ; He only saw his house through videos and now he's getting to see it with his own eyes .

"Before we go in , you're not scared of dogs , right ?" Harry turned to Louis . 

Louis' eyes widened slightly ; He almost forgot Harry has two dogs . He looked away from Harry , "Depends ."

"I have two , one big husky siberian and a small akita ." Harry said , "They're really friendly , sometimes even too friendly ." He chuckled . "If you want me to put them in their room so you won't be scared , it's okay ."

"No , no It's okay ." Louis said .

"Okay . But don't be shy , if they bug you too much then tell me ." Harry said and unlocked the door .

They walked in , Harry closed the door and locked it behind them , "Well , this is my house . It's not huge but not too small ." Harry said , he put Louis' bag on the floor in the entrace and took his coat off Louis' shoulders .

Louis liked Harry's house ; It was the perfect size , the living room and kitchen weren't separated with walls , It wasn't two floor house , only a few stairs to the bedrooms area . He has Two guest bedrooms that one of them is the dogs' room , and another master bedroom for himself .

"Bear and Milo are probably asleep , do you want me to go get them ?" Harry asked , Louis shrugged . "Make yourself at home , I'll be right back ."

Loui went to the living room and looked around , when he heard a bark . He flinched and his heart started beating fast , he heard steps coming towards the living room .

Harry showed up , holding a small , white and brown dog with one hand , the other holding a big white and black dog's collar to make sure he doesn't run off .

"Well , say hello to Bear ," Harry looked down to the husky siberian dog , "And Milo ." He moved Milo's paw up and down as if he's waving hello .

"Come closer , they don't bite . They'll lick the hell out of you , but nothing more ." Harry gave Louis a smile . Louis stepped closer , watching both dogs . He let Bear sniff the back of his fingers , holding his breath nervously . Bear put his head under Louis' palm and quietly waited for him to pet him .

"He likes you ." Harry smiled down at Bear , Louis pet him gently , loving his soft fur under his fingers . Milo let out a small squeak-bark-like , asking for attention aswell . Harry chuckled , "This one wants attention . He's always liked attention ."

Louis put his hand up for Milo to sniff it , but Milo wanted to be pet right away . A small smile tugged at his lips as he pet the small dog in Harry's arms .

"Do you think I can let them go ? Are you okay with that ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded . Harry put Milo down , the small dog immediately ran to the couch and tried jumping up on it . Harry let go of Bear's collar and Bear went to Milo , trying to help him up .

"They are the best of friends ." Harry smiled at the two , then turned to Louis , "Are you hungry ? Do you want me to make you something to eat ? Order something ? Are you thirsty ?"