Chapter 20 - The Finisher

Three years later

Their first gathering, as a complete twenty members. It was after Trina Syn was recruited and trained to be the organizer of the group - the last of the twenty.  But to be gathered as a whole for the first time is a kind of new to them. In a place underneath Dr. Gene Garette's mansion, the meeting is going to start. No chairs or tables inside, so everyone decided for themselves a spot to place their selves.

The number one is sitting on the back, on the carpet with sweets in her mouth. She is the first comer. Her eyes penetrate for anyone who entered that big room. Unnoticed but not hidden, the number fourteen was also sitting at the right hand of the number one, with a book in her hand.

Seconds to consider, no person was late as they filled inside. They are quick to the time though some came from the opposite side of the globe.

Dr. Gene stood at their front and started the meeting, "After five minutes, pwede na kayong bumalik sa pinanggalingan niyo bago dito," with a smile, "ibabahagi ko ngayon ang ilang karagdagan sa responsibilidad ng bawat isa. Please listen."

Silence. The sense of rhythm is now encircling their senses.

Minds to receive.

Eyes to penetrate.

Ears to absorb.

Mouths to be closed.

Hearts to feel and decide.

Skin to separate from each other with mindful distance.

"Sapphire bought an island, plano gawing resort iyon at lahat ay magiging parte ng korporasyon."

As the first news was heard, the acceptance was boring, senseless, nonsense, and uninterested. But the next one was the cause to raise their brows.

"Tatawagin natin ang resort bilang Isla Sapira, mayroong twenty stockholders.

"First to Froiland, you will be the direct face of the management. Next to you, Acelus, you're going to be responsible for the whole design of the island. I mean to form the rocks into something you wanted it to be.

"Followed by Trina, the power supply will be yours then to Georgina, Hasmina, and Jillian, the inner artwork designs are around the three of you.

"For the protection of everyone else, it will be to Shinn Lou and Jade Lynn. But the protection of that island's natural resources, I know Denise will be excellent for that.

"The promotion endorsement of that resort business, Cleofford together with Caserine, both of you should do it.

"The services of transportation, Gerari will be the air and Emerald on the land and sea.

"About numbers, I don't have any comment for our future accountant, Frances, and Rei Chu on medical-related.

"Then, the marketer will be Wayne while Sophia is in shops and souvenirs.

"I will add to Hasmina, the supply of foods should be monitored, also to Georgina to take care of the animals and Caserine for the welfare of the workers.

"As to the laws, Exher James will take the lead and Baru Dex on the accidents or tragedies.

"Lastly... the communication intelligence and system of Isla Sapira, Sapphire will be the one."

"It depends for everyone to add or support each other. The finish goal date will be three years after this day. So, is there any comment?"

Because of one minute and twenty-six seconds silence of listening. Each one is fully aware of the clock strike.