chapter 25 -drunk scenes

Chapter 25 –party

Chaelin's POV

We went to karaoke first according Hyori's wish. I was wearing a black midi dress and some heeled combat boots. Hyori was wearing a romper and some heels.

Rikuo and Won wore a v teck t-shirt which perfectly showed of their triceps. Rikuo also wore a flannel and we sang karaoke. Hyori wasn't half bad and we felt quite comfortable around then since now we knew them.

I constantly kept cussing and throwing things at Rikuo. We were behaving like kids but I didn't care and neither did he. He kept teasing me and pulling me into his arms which was pretty weird.

Hyori's song was Rock-n-Roll by Avril Lavigne and she sang pretty well. Next up was me and my song was Hey Mama! By David Guetta and a bunch of other artists. I started off really low and really kicked it during the chorus.

" Beating my drum like dum dee dee dae

I like the dirty rhythm you play

I wanna hear ya calling my name

Hey Ma-ma-ma-ma

Hey ma-ma-ma-ma

Banging the drum like dum dee dee dae

I know you want it in the worst way

Hey Ma-ma-ma-ma

Hey ma-ma-ma-ma "

And I shook my head and swayed my hips with Hyori. We then went to a club called 1TYM. It was the socialite capital and w we got in even though I was a year younger. Hyori used her mind blank spells.

Hyori's POV

I was so glad I came to this club and we did this thing. It such a break from all the worries. We went in the club and ordered shots. Chaelin and Rikuo constantly kept fighting with words but they also were strangling each other and putting their hand over each other. I was glad she bonded with Rikuo. I didn't have to worry about her so much now.

The shot glasses arrived and we all held our glasses and Won poured us the Vodka from the bottle. Chaelin was the first to finish it. She then took the bottle and we held our glasses up hoping get another round when she took the bottle and chugged that liquid in her mouth until she finished a lot of it.

I tried to stop her but Rikuo stopped me.

" She needs it. Let it be " Won told me and yeah. Coming to the realization of the fact of what had happened yesterday she said she had cried a lot.

She then dragged me to the counter to drink rainbow shots but we hit the dance floor. The men drank sitting at a table while watching over us.

We hit he floor and the music got turnt up. And we slowly started swaying our hips and twerking to the rhythm that built up.

The music changed to one with a more suggestive theme. And that didn't matter. We twerked and grinded more and danced with strangers. I wanted something to drink so I went back to the table when Rikuo became weary of Chaelin.

" She's alright don't worry. She found a dancing partner already " I said and he got jealous as though someone took something from him.

" I thought you went to get shots " he said as he walked towards the dance floor. He made his way to Chaelin and Won and I followed. The music changed to I Like it by Enrique Iglesias.

Rikuo shoo'd away the stranger and he grabbed Chaelin and they were dancing with groovy dance moves. Both of them were intoxicated with Chaelin more intoxicated.

She put her arms over him and danced around and twerked like Miley and they seemed to enjoy it. I did my thing and danced with Won.

Won's POV

We got of the club around 1 am and went to the neko café. Chaelin was really drunk while Hyori became extremely quiet and sweet when she was drunk.

" I woke up at a fountain and that guy was a jerk he left me by the pool in the club. He tried to pull my t-shirt off me " I heard Chaelin talk to Rikuo. I was eavesdropping. I was slightly intoxicated and now was the right time to get info and tease them later.

I clicked pictures of them and us four and Chaelin seemed so happy and smiling all the time.

They began talking again this time Hyori joined. But she remained quiet.

" I've dated four women before but no one is as hot as Chaelin " he blurt out and Chaelin went all red.

" What are you talking about? And four women gosh that's awful " she said looking at Rikuo and Rikuo whined about that on how they were just one night stands.

We ordered food and the food came. We all ate food and somehow made our way back to Chaelin's apartment. Swaying through the corridor we just slept in the living room once we got in.