chapter 6 - abducted

Chaelin's POV

" yobuseyo " the voice on the other side of the phone said.

" I would like to speak to Minhee San please " I said with my voice trembling.

" Yeobuseyo " it was her.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Jal jinnessoyo " I ask her. My grandma.

" Chaelin ah " she said in delight. Instead of how are you or any normal conversation we had a weird one.

" Chaelin, what happened, tell me " she said.

" halmeoni, a yokai is stuck behind me. He wants to know information about me " I said when her voice trembled too.

I explained the whole situation to her. She was scared for me too. She said she would do something. And she hung up. I sat in the corner against the wall drowned in my thoughts.

A part of me wished I was dead. I didn't want to go through this again. I've had enough. I'm sick and tired. My anger grew. I tossed everything out of my way. I was going there again.

" Chaelin " she called out. Hyori was back. As soon as I saw her tears rolled down my eyes. She hugged me and stopped me from being destructive. She knew this side of me. She always stuck with me. Even though she knew who I was. She was my guardian. She was a very powerful spell caster who had protected me countless times putting her own life on the line.

I explained the whole thing to her again. She tried to console me. With her words. She hugged me. But we both knew that it wouldn't work. I could be taken now. Any time. If they knew anything about me at all.

Hyori's POV

We were sitting leaning against a wall.

" So who was he? Do you know anything at all? " I asked her.

" He said something about being pro human and that he's the lord of Pandemonuim " she said trying to remember.

" Nura kun? I asked to myself.

" I guess I've heard that from before " she said with her voice down. While we were just sitting, in a split second, all the door and windows slammed open.

Chaelin screamed and and I started to gasp. And there were three of them. All covered in black with swords. And my eyes got wider each second I looked at them. They were here for Chaelin. I had to protect her. One of them took their sword. They put it right against my neck.

" Let her go " Chaelin yelled. They pierced a needle into my neck. They blew it out of a stick. My eyes got blurry. I cold hear Chaelin scream and cry trying to resist. They didn't do anything to her. They took her by force.

" Hyoriii " she called out.

" Sun tattoo, six feet tall. Pale skin. Samurai " she yelled out.