chapter 16 - raiyuu bound

Chapter 16 - Raiyuu Bound

Zahya's POV

The nurse took off my IV and sent me home after running some final rounds of tests. Hyori smiled at me and I smiled back. For her everything was back to normal. But I hadn't forgotten. Even after the two days of rest I had got. I had to make an escape plan and I had to make it now.

We walked out of the hospital after paying the huge amount of bill.

" Hyori lets take home lunch from this place " I said as we walked past Wakaba Rice Bowls, a famous rice bowl eatery.

" Meh Chaelin I shall make you better rice at home " Hyori responded but I insisted. So we went in and ordered food. Hyori was distracted and was looking at their menu to see what they had got. I took a glimpse at her face and walked out. This was the only way. I ran as I fast I could even with that injured leg.

I took a subway to an unknown place. She would be weary of me. Looking for me everywhere. Running around like last time. I borrowed a stranger's phone and text Hyori.

* Hyori. They will come back. To get me and they'll hurt you in the process. Please don't send Nura or Grandma for me. And please don't be sad or cry. This is the only way I could protect you. And the least I could do is keep you from not getting hurt because of me. I am safe. Don't worry. After all, I take after Shiyon! *

The stranger might get calls. Hundreds of them. But I cannot let anyone else get hurt. I had to get to Raiyuu and hide there. I know the ahjumma there who was from Tsuchiusa.

I went to Miraya's house which had a cave like entrance instead of a gate. I knocked and called out but no one was home so I sat by the door. I did ask around where she was though to see if she was coming back today.

Rikuo's POV

Its been two days since I spoke to gramps. And Won. I haven't talked to him about the intel he gathered. Chaelin got me caught up in so many things. I think she's back from the hospital now.

" Rikuooo " I heard mom call me. At once I went to her.

" Yes my lady. You called me? " I went to her and she smiled.

" There's something I need you to ask. Would you help me out? " she asked me and I nodded yes at once.

" There's a famous herbalist in a town called Raiyuu. Could you go get some of her infamous herbs? The tea from those herbs is really good for your grandpa's health and I don't seem have much left " she told me smiling as always.

" I will. What's her name? " I asked and enquired about the details.

" Miraya is her name. Just ask around and they'll direct you to her weird house " mom told me and I went into the room and packed essentials for the day.

Yosh! I should probably take Tsurara.

Tsurara obviously gladly agreed. And we both headed out to the 4 hour train journey. We were taking the fastest train.

The village was beautiful. And it was so cool and the wind was so calming. I asked around and I found this lady.

" Yo! How can I go to Miraya's house? " I asked her and her eyes widened.

" Huh? Is there something going on at her house? People seem to be coming in a lot today " she told me and I didn't quite get it.

" What do you mean? " I told her.

" A man went there earlier this morning. And another girl and now you " she told me as though I asked something very valuable from her. I just smirked at her.

" Its two blocks ahead to your left " she said and while walking she also yelled something like ' watch out she's weird ' about which I didn't care.