chapter 14 - Shiyon

Chapter 14 - Shiyon

Chaelin's POV

" pump " " pump "

" get the IV "

These words ringed in my ears. Some one was punching me hard on my chest. It felt like a huge rock falling on me. Everything was white again. The white dissolved into greens and greys. Tall grass.

As the scene started to appear infront of me I could feel the chilly wind strike me. The scene, Kyoto. I couldn't breathe. My throat burned. My body was rock hard. I couldn't feel my soul anymore.

Rikuo's POV

" Hyori it's the third floor. I'm here " I told her. Tch. Chaelin. What have you done to yourself and Hyori. She almost had a heart attack and poor thing she's terrified. She's such a good sister to Chaelin. And Chaelin's throwing away all that love for nothing. Into anger and idiocracy.

I could see her panting and out of breath running up the stairs. She was trying to tell me something but the lack of breath made it hard for me to understand. I held her shoulders and made her sit down. And calm her down.

" How- how is she? " she asked tearing up and rubbing her temples.

" She should be okay. She was badly injured. Her shoulder hadn't healed completely. So the skin was ripped somehow. She had slight damage in her ribs due to excessive pressure and maybe cuz of falling down from higher ground. According to the doctor she should be fine " I told her.

" Oh thank god! Oh god! How did you find her? " she asked me with those eyes that still had tiny droplets tears running down her cheek.

" Some people saw her run and jump over things. She dragged enough attention for people to point me in her direction " I told her.

" She was bloody, injured and crying. She struggled a lot, with so much strength to break free when I got her. I don't know how she was able to run so fast that my yokai couldn't catch upto her " I informed Hyori.

" Oh no! Physical wounds heal. But once she's trapped mentally its done. Its as worse as I expected. Everything triggers. " Hyori told to herself before looking at me explaining how she ran so fast.

" Shiyon trained her. Shiyon was a strong woman. Chaelin takes after Shiyon a lot. So she trained Chaelin in self defense and parkour ". Miss Destructive element knows stuff like these huh. She also does have some major social and attitude issues.

" What did you mean by its as worse as I expected? Did you know what was going to happen? " I asked Hyori.

" Oh yeah. She's done this before. So has Shiyon when she was younger " Hyori said before sighing. I'm missing a huge part of the puzzle. Why did the grandma take these two, Shiyon and Chaelin in. Who was Shiyon. As much as I wanted to know I did not want to find out now as Hyori would get sad whenever she had to talk about Shiyon.

" Shiyon didn't just leave us all. With her, she took a huge part of Chaelin. And I'm so sorry for all this. I'm indebted to you eternally. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what to do " Hyori said and we sat down in silence waiting to see Chaelin.

Chaelin's POV

Kyoto.

" nee-san help me pick this up "

" Chaelin, don't get you're hands dirty in that. Pick the wood up and leave that to me " ..... she smiled at me. And I smiled back. We were building a tree house. A secret base for us.

We were supposed to play with that. Until, until----- "

When I woke up I was in Rikuo's arms, locked and tightly hidden from the world. There was a beep sound that kept going off like an alarm. Hyori was screaming. I just wanted to stay locked and hidden like this. And not show my face. But why is he here? How did he get me?

How am I going to face Hyori? That was the biggest problem now. How was I going to face myself.

Meanwhile someone pulled my arm and poked something so hard I tried to pull it back but I couldn't move. Damn.

Rikuo. I wish I could be here like this for a long time but I wish it hadn't been him. He's getting involved too much.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello

So *cough cough* the image above are the characters. From left to right -

Shiyon Hamasaki - Kiko Mizuhara

Hyori Hamasaki - HyunA

Miyouku Hamasaki - Sandra Oh

Chaelin Hamasaki - Park Bo Young

S0, do not look at these celeb's other pictures cuz these pictures i have put up portray them the best. So, the other pictures of them actually do not go together.