chapter 8 - weak

Chaelin's POV

I was surrounded by tan walls. I felt like the life force was drained out of me. Where am I? My eyes are so blurry, I can't see anything. I cannot feel me legs. 

I shook my head sidewards hoping to clear my head. Right. I was kidnapped. I couldn't even resist or rebel back then. Just after I screamed out those words I went black. Poor Hyori. She must be pulling her hair out stressing right now, trying to find me. 

With all these thoughts crowding my mind I helplessly stood no wait, hung there with my hands tied up and my legs were numb. I gazed at the wall in front of me hoping for some kind of miracle to happen.

Footsteps. Assuming the worst I hoped they weren't yokai. The footsteps got louder. Screaming would be no use. Neither would closing my eyes help which I did anyways. I wasn't trembling. I kept my cool. This is it. The door slammed open. A huge man wearing armor and with a katana stood infront of me. He lifted my chin up.

" Not bad. You survived. " he said and shot a stare me.

" What do you want from me? " I asked in the lowest tone possible. I was saving my energy. Just in case, for later. If there was a 'later'. He didn't answer but walked away and slammed the door. What did he mean I survived. Aish. My legs hurt. It feels like they've been cut off below the knee. None of this made any sense. The Nura guy came after me. How am I part of all the strange things happening?

My eyes got droopy. My vision blurred. My thoughts disappeared. Black out.

Rikuo's POV

Tsurara returned today with Kubinashi. Two days later.

" Ah Tsurara what do you have? " I asked her.

" We got a lot of information but somehow they don't complete the puzzle " she said holding a piece of paper.

" Greeting master. We did find out about the samurai's. We know what they are but we don't know who they belong to or what they do " Kubinashi added.

We sat down on the table and Tsurara put the piece of paper on the table. It was some kind of map.

" A man drew this. He apparently knew where these samuari's would hangout " she reported and took a step forward. Kubinashi was looking down at the map and was deducing something.

"They belong to a clan or cult. They might have joined the mysterious alliances. Or they might be assassins. They also might be people who work for mob bosses on contractual basis " he said and he had a point.

" They aren't assassins. Assassins can't be seen by people. They are too careful to appear on a map like this "

They nodded and left the room. So, there's only one way to find them. The yokocho alley. I took my katana and headed off.