chapter 7 - taken

Hyrori's POV

I woke up with dizziness and i got myself up and reached for the rack to find the telephone directory. I was going to call Rikuo Nura. There's no way it would be him.

Sun tattoo. Six feet. Samurai. Those words ringed on in my ears. That was strategy we learnt from the movie Taken of Liam Neeson. She was brave enough to do that even at the time of fear and paranoia. Aish. Chaelin ah hang on. I'm coming.

I found the number.

" Moshi Moshi " a guy answered.

" I'm looking for Rikuo Nura " I said and I sensed some hostility.

" Who is this? " they asked.

" It's an emergency. I'm a friend I need to talk to him right away " I said firmly at that guy.

In two mins he was here.

" Yo " a voice said. It was him.

" Rikuo sama, it's an emergency I need to see you. The girl from Roppongi has been taken " I said and he hung up. I felt shattered and angry at the same time. I placed the phone on the table and i looked behind he was standing there. The lord of Pandemonuim.

" What happened " he asked tensed.

" She's been taken. By samurai yokai. They poisoned me so I zoned out. Three men. With similar sun tattos. And all six feet tall " I told him as he carefully listened.

Rikuo's POV

" We have a lead. Don't worry " I told her.

" Your naive friend, wouldn't tell me anything about her. You mind? " I asked the blondie who had called me. She began explaining.

" My name is Hyori and I'm her friend since childhood. Her names Chaelin. Lee Chaelin. She's been living with me sicnr we were four years old. She doesn't have any relatives. We both basically are orphans. I work at a local store and about her being taken, I have no idea why they would want her " and she paused.

" She's not normal. She's not a yokai but she can see a yokai just like you. She no aura or fear around her " I said puzzled.

" I'm a spell castor. I do have a little yokai blood. But her. She's been seeing yokai ever since she was born. No one knows how "

Same answer. Chaelin huh. Maybe this is related to all the disappearances.

" I'll look into it now that I have leads " I assured her and left.

I came home and I called out for Kubinashi. And Tsurara.

" You two. I want you to find out these information: samurai clans with a sun symbol and well built men. Kubinashi you will go to any yokai we know and get information. Tsurara you go the Ruroushas and dig in " I ordered and they left immediately.

I sighed and waited and wondered how she could see me. See us. The spell actor friend was fine as she did have yokai aura. But her. Chae - Lin huh? It's going to be a long night and a long day tomorrow I thought.

I need some ramen.

_________

Vote comment and share. Will update soon in a couple of days. I hope you're enjoying it. More chapters to come. More Rikuo x Chaelin. Oops I just gave out a spoiler.

Xoxo