(I)About Mer

New Mercy in the mm.

Mercy Ameir Lander

Before I start this shit lets get one thing straight I'm not gay...well atleast not fully.

Me and my bestfriend Trè have an overly loved friendship and I like and love pussy.

Now that we got that out of the way let me introduce myself, my name is Mercy Ameir Lander, as you all know. I'm a lightskinned yellow fellow born in Memphis and a half-blooded Puerto Rican. I just turned twenty two years of age along with Trè in March and I'm an only child...well on my moms side, my pops been somewhere for past three or so years now. 6'3 in height, dark brown eyes, slim-muscular figure and pink full kissable lips. I have curly dark brown hair and a few randomly places tattoos on my left body.

Uh. I currently run three barber shops with my nigga Trè and two other business' for my pops, before he went ghost.

I have this dude that I mess with from time to time without Trè knowing, I still haven't told him about my two likings of both sexuality prefences yet because I'm kinda scared of the way he would react, I ain't trying to loose him over this shit.

The dude's name who I've been messing with is Khali Ryan Parker he's in the NBA. We started messing around when I went to a Swifters game and the kiss cam went on me and Trè and he kissed me. Like I said our friendship is overly close.

But anyways, Trè wanted a signature from Malik Michaels so we went to their locker room, I stayed back, Khali was showering, I went to leave, he came out, ass went in front of me, my dick in said ass, done. That's the short way of putting it, and we've been fucking around ever since. I might soon have to drop his ass, it looks like he's catching too much feelings.

Speaking of his ass, he calling my phone right now.

"Speak." I said into my gray iphone 6 plus.

"Wassup yo you ain't hit me up in awhile, we still straight?" Not all stereotypes are true, for him to be gay if he didn't tell you, you would've never noticed. Shit shocked me at first too.

"Yeah we still straight, I just been busy helping my mom move, you know how that shit go." I sighed into the phone rubbing my curls on my head.

It always frustrates me thinking of that, ever since my father up and dissapeared when I was nineteen mom's ain't never been the same.

"Oh. Well alright, so when you gon' come through though?" I smiled listening as to how he tried to sound casual. Everyone he close to know that I got his ass sprung, nigga is the true definition of whipped. That what that good dick will do to ya.

"Maanne I really can't say. I might swing through there tommorow or maybe even tonight if I could. Where you at anyway?" I asked licking my lips.

"I'm at reservé hotel. You know chillin' with Ty nem." He spoke back.

"Yeah I'ma roll through." I said getting up out the bed.

"Really?" I could tell by his voice that he's smiling right now.

"Fa'sho." taking my phone from my ears I looked at the time and seen that it was 8:04 so I should be there by 8:30. " Yeah gimme like twenty minutes."

"Cool." I could hear in the background that he was telling persons to leave.

I smiled, he think he slick.

"Yeah okay, see you when you get here."

"Thats wassup." I hung up the phone.

Looking down at my white T I decided that what I had on was appropriate, white T, blue and white basketball pants, white nike socks and my black nike slides. Spraying on some cologne I grabbed a couple hundreds and my phone running my hand through my black curls. I smiled looking at myself, I don't even be trying and everybody want me. Reason being I'm sexy as fuck.