Special Moments and a Tent

Începe de la început

“You look extremely sexy in my clothes,” he says huskily and I blush bright red.

Seth reaches down and pulls off his shirt before unzipping the double sleeping bag and lying on the floor. He puts his arms behind his head and I can’t help but stare at his amazing abs. The man has a six pack and lying them straight out in front of me is the worst form of torture.

“Like what you see?”

My eyes flash up from Seth’s mouthwatering abs to his amused expression that is dominating his face. Rather than say something, I sit criss cross next to him on the sleeping bag, making sure that my body does not touch his. Seth stares at me while I try to keep my eyes away from his by looking at anything else in the tent that I possibly could. One second I am studying the zipper of the tent and the next I am flat on my back with Seth hovering over me. My eyes trace over his square jaw that has slight stubble and moves upward to his lips before going to his eyes.

Their green color is almost unnerving. I feel like he can see what I am thinking just by looking at me. 

“W-what are you d-doing?” I ask. He just grins and lowers himself so he is lying on me, but he keeps some of his weight on his elbows so that I am not squished. 

His finger traces from the hollow underneath my ear down the side of my neck to my collarbone. He moves his fingers back and forth before replacing the finger with his lips. I can’t stop the shutter that moves through my body from his lips. I feel him smile on my shoulder before he moves his head back up to mine. His lips start moving in a lazy pace against mine, making my whole body start to shiver with anticipation. I jump when I feel the tip of his tongue slowly move against the seam of my lips. I part my mouth and Seth wastes no time taking advantage of the situation. We kiss each other, and as time goes by, the kisses become more frantic. Urgent. 

I rub my hands down Seth’s back, feeling the muscles move under my palms. I lightly run my nails along his spine and he shivers. I grin with the knowledge that I can do that to him.

I almost jump out of my skin when I feel his hand move under my shirt and lie on my stomach. He pulls back slightly and looks into my eyes.

“You okay?”

I nod and wrap my hand around the back of his neck, pulling his mouth back to mine.

Seth’s hands start moving along my stomach, rubbing back and forth. I move to massage his upper arms, causing a groan to escape him. His hand suddenly moves up and his fingertips touch the underside of my bra. Slowly his hand moves farther up until he is cupping my breast. 

Okay, I have had a couple of boyfriends here and there, but none of them were serious. Kissing? Sure I have no problem with that, but this is whole new territory for me. I think he knows this because Seth pulls away from my mouth searching for my okay. 

I give a slight nod before he starts kissing me again. His lips start moving down my neck before suddenly sucking. 

“I swear, if I have a hickey there in the morning I will chop your balls off,” I groan.

He just laughs at me before continuing his assault on my neck, not that I mind. When his hand lightly squeezes my breast, I can’t hold in a moan. 

I have no idea why I do this, but I wrap my knees around Seth’s torso and roll. Suddenly he is under me and I am straddling him. From the shocked look in his eyes, I can tell that he was not expecting me to do that either. I place my palms on his pecks before using my fingertips to lightly trace his abs. He shudders the entire time, not bothering to hide it from me.

When my hands finally pause on his lower abs, Seth moves his up to cup my face. He moves a piece of my blonde hair behind my ears and starts running his hands through my hair. My eyes flutter close at the feeling. After a couple of seconds I open my eyes and look down at the boy under me. Hesitantly I move my hands to the bottom of my shirt. I move to pull it over my head when Seth’s hands clamp down on mine.