Darry *requested*

This is for @Love4Greasers. I hope you like it.

I groaned as I threw up into the toilet once again, my best friend holding my purple hair. For the past few you mornings I've been getting sick as soon as I wake up. It's obviously a sign of pregnancy but I can't be pregnant. My parents would kill me. They're extremely Christian, as far as they're concerned I'm still a virgin.

"I just don't know what do." I whispered to my best friend with my head in my hands.

"How about we buy a pregnancy test? Just to make sure." She suggested. I agreed and we were off to the drug store. My hands were shaking as we looked at the options. I jumped as I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Jay, Why're you looking at these?" I turned to see Two-Bit with a worried look on his face. My mouth dropped open as I didn't know what to say.

"It's for me." My best friend answered.

"Then why does she look more scared than you?" He's smarter than we give him credit for.

"Please don't tell Darry." I whispered. "I don't even know yet."

"Alright." He replied. "But you gotta tell him. Okay?" I just nodded as reply and he gave me a reassuring hug. "Everything's gonna be okay."

After we bought the tests I went to my house to take them. My friend would've come but she had to go to work. The box had three tests in it. Once I had taken the tests it was the longest five minutes of my life. I sat with tears streaming down my face, refusing to look at the tests as I wait. Finally I looked at my watch to see ten minutes had past. I nervously walked over to the three tests on the counter. All positive. Immediately I started sobbing. I tried to quiet down and breathe but I just couldn't stop. Eventually my parents came to check on me.

"What's wrong, Honey?" My mother asked me before looking at the counter. "Those better say negative." She said sternly. I started crying even harder if that's possible.

"Get out." My dad said.

"But daddy..." I cried.

"Don't." He interrupted. "We told you a long time ago if this ever happened you'd be out of the house."

"Pack your things." My parents said before leaving the room. I angrily threw all of my stuff into bags and grabbed the tests.

"I'm never going to forgive you." I said as tears fell down my face. "Don't expect to see your grandchild."

"That's nonsense. We'll raise them. They won't need to be raised by you." My mother scoffed.

"You're crazy! You will never see me again and never see your grandchild!" I screamed as I stormed out to my car throwing everything into the back. I wiped tears off my face as I drive to Darry's. Once I got there I stuck the tests in my pocket as I made my way to the house. When I entered everyone stares at me and Two-Bit gave me a look of pity.

"What's wrong, Doll?" Darry rushed over wiping my tears away.

"My parents kicked me out." I said quietly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked and he nodded, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom. More tears fell out of my eyes as I showed him the tests. He stared at them for a moment before looking up at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I seemed to have run out of tears.

"It's not your fault." He whispered back before hugging me. "Everything will be fine. You can move in here. We'll make it work.

"But you don't have the money to support another person." I replied. "I can find another place."

"No, we'll figure it out." He replied. "Your not going through this alone." Darry hugged me once again and I knew we were gonna be alright.