Ponyboy part 2 *requested*

This is for @Grier_My_Mendes. I hope you like it.(:

Today I get to take Arabella home. I'm moving in with the Curtis' so that Ponyboy will be able to see her. The rest of the gang is super excited to meet her. Darry still kinda mad about the baby thing. I guess I understand though. He's probably just worried. We're both kids really. I'm fourteen and he just turned fifteen. Dally just came and picked me up.

"I never thought I'd see the day when you had a car seat in your car." I laughed as he got out of the car.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes. I went up and started buckling Arabella into the car seat. Dally was standing behind me and she wouldn't stop staring at him. "Get your kid to stop staring at me." As soon as he said that she laughed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smile. She's a very social baby for being a week old. They had to keep her at the hospital for a week because she was born early. We started driving home just talking about random things and we finally made it to the Curtis'. As soon as we pulled in all the guys walked out. Except Two-Bit. He ran. I laughed as he met us at the car.

"I helped baby proof the house." He smiled proudly.

"Thank you." I hugged him. Pony walked up and smiled at Arabella and she returned it.

"How is she?" Pony asked.

"Good." I smiled as I unbuckled her. I turned around and gave her to Pony. He was really nervous around her. He kind of hesitated but finally relaxed some. I turned and saw Dally pulling a bunch of stuff out of the trunk. "What is that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Baby stuff." He said as if it was obvious.

"Oh you didn't have to get all that."

"Well I did." He replied. "Two-Bit got some stuff too." I looked over at Two-Bit and he smiled.

"I got her Minnie Mouse pajamas." He grinned. "She's gonna love Mickey just as much as me."

"Okay." I laughed as we walked into the house. Darry still seemed kinda mad. We were all sitting in the living room and I decided to get a glass of water. I'll have Darry hold her. Maybe that'll help some. "I'm gonna get a glass of water. Will us hold her Darry?" He looked kinda surprised I asked him to.

"Sure." He replied. I carefully handed her over to him and went to the kitchen. When I looked into the living room I saw Darry talking to her some. I smiled and got my water. When I went back in I sat down and watched Darry play and talk to her. She suddenly grabbed his finger and laughed and Darry smiled. Mission accomplished. Darry likes Arabella. The rest of the day consisted of the boys playing with Arabella. We were all eating supper when there was a knock on the door. I went over to answer it. It's Cherry.

"Cherry!" I said excitedly and hugged her. I know what your thinking. A greaser and a soc best friends? Yes.

"Courtney!" She yelled back. "How are you?"

"I'm good. You wanna meet Arabella?"

"Could I?" She smiled.

"Of course!" I dragged her in. "But she's asleep so you'll just get to see her." I lead her to Arabella's crib.

"She looks just like you!" Cherry exclaimed. Cherry stayed for awhile and then everyone had to leave because it's a school night. I went to my room which I shared with Arabella right now.

Around the middle of the night I woke up to Arabella crying. I got up and tried calling her down but she just wouldn't. It obviously started stressing me out and I couldn't wake Pony cause he has school tomorrow. she didn't have a wet diaper and she wasn't hungry. By now I was crying some and she had calmed down a little. I heard the door open and saw it was Soda. "I'm sorry. I hope she didn't wake you."

"It's fine. What's wrong?" He asked walking over.

"I don't know. She's not hungry and she doesn't have a wet diaper." A few tears fell out of my eyes.

"Maybe she's bored." He gently took her out of my arm and played with her some. He held her so she was standing on his legs and bounced her some while talking to her. She laughed and started to calm down some.

"I guess I need to put her to bed later so she'll sleep through the night. Thanks Soda." I smiled at him as he played with her.

"It's alright. I love playing with her. Ain't that right Belle?" He smiled at her as she laughed.

"Belle?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Arabella is to long. And Belle means beauty. You're a beauty aren't you Belle." She laughed again. She sure laughs a lot. "I won't call her that if you don't want me to though."

"No. I like that nickname." I smiled and he smiled back. "Well you better go to bed." I told Soda as I saw Arabella yawn.

"Okay." He said and also yawned.

"Say goodnight to Uncle Soda." I said to Arabella and pointed at Soda. He smiled and kissed her forehead and left for bed. I layed her back down and crawled into my bed. I'm so thankful to have so many people supporting Pony and I. Arabella is growing up with a great family.