Sodapop part 2

"What do you think it's gonna be?" Sodapop asked with a small smile on his face as he stared at my stomach. The baby is due any day now.

"I don't know. What do you want?" I asked.

"Well I don't wanna decide and then get disappointed." He stated.

"Oh come on." I laughed nudging his side.

"Okay fine." He smiled and then started to think. There was about five minutes of silence as I stared at him and he thought. "I want a boy."

"You have to explain why!" I laughed.

"I think it would be great to have a little boy that I could teach football and maybe one day he could be the star player." Soda replied with a fond smile. "But he'd get your smarts and be the best in his class."

"So you have thought about it." I giggled. He nodded his head as a slight shade of pink covered his cheeks.

"Well we better get to bed." Soda said helping me off the couch. Once we got to bed I couldn't sleep. I laid uncomfortably in bed for what felt like years when all of a sudden I felt something wet. Oh. My. Gosh.

"Sodapop Curtis! Get out of bed right now!" I yelled trying to sit up. 

"What is it? It's midnight." He said getting out of bed.

"My water just broke! If you don't wanna deliver the baby then you better get me to the hospital!" I've never seen him move as fast as he just did.

**Sodapops POV**4 hrs later**

I sat with the boys in the waiting room as (Y/n) gave birth. I was nervously bouncing my leg as I watched all the nurses walk around. Finally one came in smiling and waving me back. I quickly followed her into a room down the hall. When I walked in I saw a tired (Y/n) laying in the bed holding a baby wrapped in pink.

"You got a baby girl." (Y/n) smiled brightly at me. "The poor girls gonna have trouble getting a boyfriend." She laughed glancing at me and the gang. She carefully handed her over to me and I immediately grew attached to the baby girl.

"Can we name her Evangeline?" I asked with a giant smile.

"I like that. Evangeline Curtis." As I kept staring at her I knew that I was going to be wrapped around her finger. I'm going to love this girl so much.