Two-Bit

I walked into the Curtis house looking for my best friend, Jen. She's part of their gang so she's usually hanging out there. I've met the gang a few times but I've never really talked to them. I usually just keep to myself. I don't like having a lot of friends. I walked in and looked at the boys.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Two-Bit smiled.

"Hey." I mumbled. I don't know why but for some weird reason Two-Bit thinks we're best friends. I've made it perfectly clear to him that I don't need anymore friends but he told me I was gonna have to deal with it. "Is Jen here?"

"I'm right here." Jen walked out of the kitchen with Soda smiling. Jen has a huge crush on Soda but he doesn't seem to notice. "Whachya need?"

"It alright if I crash at your place tonight?"

"Yeah. It's cool. My mom loves you." She smiled.

"Thanks." I hugged her. "I gotta go. I'll see you later." I have to go to work. I work at a bar on the other side of town.

**Two-Bits POV**

I watched as (Y/n) left and sighed. I really like her but she doesn't even want to be friends with me. Well she doesn't really wanna be friends with anyone. I'm surprised that Jen is her friend.

"Well she left fast." Steve commented.

"I think she might've been going to work." Jen said. "She doesn't really say much about herself but I'm pretty sure she has a job."

"Why do you think she has a job?" I asked.

"Cause I've seen her in her work uniform." She said. We all sat around talking for a while and watching TV when Jen came up to me. "Do you like (Y/n)?"

"No." I lied. I probably would've gotten away with it too if I hadn't blushed some.

"Yes you do!" Jen yelled which grabbed the attention of the others. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Well I'm taking my mom some dinner. Anyone wanna come?" Everyone decided to come considering they hadn't seen my mom in a while. We all climbed into Darry's trick and went to get my mom some food. "How come (Y/n) doesn't like having many friends?"

"I don't know." Jen replied. "She doesn't talk much about it."

**Your POV**

I just made it to work and saw Ms. Matthews, my boss, at the bar. The bartender hires all of the waitresses here. I absolutely love Ms. Matthews though. She's like a mother to me.

"Hello darling." She smiled at me as she dried a glass. There's not many people here today.

"Hey." I smiled in return. I talked to her for a little while then some propel came in right around supper time. This is usually when the bar gets crowded. I was waiting tables when Jen and the gang came in.

"Mom I brought you supper." Two-Bit smiled and kissed Ms. Matthews cheek. I should've known she was his mom. She said she had a kid named Keith.

"Thank you sweetie." She smiled at him. Two smiled and started looking around.

"Oh hey (Y/n)." He waved.

"Hey." I replied and walked back with a trey in hand. The gang saw me and waved.

"I didn't know you worked with my mom."

"I didn't know she was your mom." I grabbed a couple beers to take back to the table. Two sat at the bar and continued to talk to his mom. He would also talk to me as I was over there.

"Hey I need to talk to you. Let's go to the bathroom." Jen said as she dragged me to the bathroom.

"What is it with girls going to the bathroom together?" I heard Dallas ask as we walked into the bathroom. I looked at Jen and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Two-Bit likes you."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I asked him. Do you like him?"

"I don't know. I don't talk to him much." I shrugged.

"What's up with that?" She asked. "Y'know. The whole friends thing."

"I just don't like having to many." I answered. "I gotta get back to work. I'll talk to him some." She squealed and hugged me.

"Y'all are gonna be so cute together." We went back out and eventually they all left. Two-But decided to stay and keep his mom company though. His mom went into storage to grab ore drinks so I decided to talk to him now.

"Hey Two." He looked shocked that I finally talked to him but then smiled.

"Hey (Y/n). How's life?"

"Okay I guess. What about you?"

"My life's been great." I laugh and we continued talking. He's not as bad as I thought he'd be.

"Can I have a refill." Some guy at a table called out. I nodded in response but groaned.

"That guy is a creep." I mumbled. Two turned and looked at him.

"If he tries anything I got ya." I thanked him and went to refill the mans drink. After I refilled it I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"You're awful pretty y'know." He smiled.

"Please don't touch me." I tried pulling my arm away but he had a tight grip.

"Well that's not nice." He said. "I just gave you a compliment.

"I'm pretty sure she told you to let her go." I turned and saw Two-Bit.

"And who are you?" The man asked glaring at him. Two-Bit sorta froze so I answered.

"He's my boyfriend." The man instantly let go of me. I walked over to Two-Bit and he slid his arm around my waist.

"Don't touch her again." Two warned and the man just nodded. We walked back to the bar and I smiled at Two.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He replied. "Y'know maybe we could make to where I actually am your boyfriend." He had a cheeky smile. "Than we wouldn't have to lie."

"Maybe we could." I laughed. "But I think ya gotta ask me somethin' first." I winked.

"Will you be my girlfriend." I couldn't help but smile.

"I'd love to." I smiled. I should've started talking to him a long time ago.