Johnny *requested*

This was requested by @MyaWalraad I'm sorry it took so long it never notified me that you commented. Here it is I hope you like it(:

**Johnnys POV**

Right now Pony and I on my way to visit my beautiful girlfriend Mya. I met her a couple of years ago. She was sitting on a bench at the park playing her guitar trying to get money. It turns out her dad had just lost his job and they didn't have enough money for food. Her voice drew me to her. It was absolutely beautiful. I've never heard anyone sing like that. After that I started hanging out with her and a couple months later we were dating. She has beautiful blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes.

"Johnny! We're here." Pony nudged my shoulder. "You zoned out on me."

"Sorry." I blushed. We walked up to the door and knocked waiting for someone to answer he door.

"Johnny. Pony." Myas mom opened the door. "What're you doing here?"

"Umm I came to see Mya." I'm confused.

"She didn't tell you?" I shake my head even more confused. "She's in the hospital. She's very sick and the doctors don't know wrong."

"What?" I choked out. Ponys face lost all its color. Pony is Myas best friend.

"I going over there right now if you two want to come." She gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Yes we'd like to come. Thank you." Pony answered for me. Her mother smiled and we followed her out to the car. The whole ride over I was having trouble concentrating. Before I knew it we were at the hospital. We walked into her hospital room and she was trying to get out of the bed and get everything off of her.

"You need to stay in your bed." The doctor groaned pushing her back down. "No. Don't take that out!" Shes so stubborn. When she heard us she looked over and smiled. Her face is pale and she looks tired.

"Johnny! Pony!" She cheered. "What're you doing here?"

"We came to see ya darlin'" I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Why didn't yall tell me you were in here." I whispered while hugging her.

"I figured I'd be out by the morning."

"Do the doctors know what's wrong yet?" Pony asked as he walked over and gave her a hug.

"No." Mya rolled her eyes. "They're idiots."

**Myas POV**

"They're not idiots." Johnny laughed climbing in bed next to me.

"Well they're not smart." Pony laughed and turned on the TV.

"Mya sweetie I have to go to work." My mom said as she looked at her watch. Will you be okay here with them?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I smiled and she kissed my forehead before leaving. For the next thirty minutes we sat and watched cartoons. We were having a good time even though I'm in the hospital. But I'm so tired. It feels like I haven't slept in weeks. And it hurts to move. I wish they would tell me what's wrong with me. I'm trying to stay awake right now but it's hard. As much as I keep trying to fight I can slowly feel myself drifting off to sleep.

**Johnnys POV**

I turned to say something to Mya to see that she fell asleep on my shoulders. I'll just let it her sleep she looks so tired. After ten minutes the doctor.

"Is her mother here?" He says quietly seeing she finally fell asleep.

"No she's at work." Pony replied.

"Are either of you related to her."

"No, but I'm her boyfriend. Did you find out what was wrong with her?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes. May I speak to you in the hall?" I nodded and carefully moved her head off my shoulder. I walked into the hall knowing it was gonna be bad news. He started speaking all these medical terms and I had no clue what he was saying.

"But is she gonna be okay?" I finally asked. The doctor sighed.

"We're gonna have to take her into surgery. It will definitely cure her."

"But?" There's always a but at times like this.

"There's a 40% chance she might not make it." I felt the tears in my eyes. "I have to call her mother to get the okay on the surgery. But if we don't perform the surgery she won't make it." I nodded and walked back into the room to tell Pony.

**Myas POV**

I woke up to here crying. I opened my eyes and saw my mom sitting in a chair crying and Pony quirky crying and trying to comforting her while Johnny was crying at the foot of the bed.

"What's wrong?" As soon as I spoke everyone turned to look at me. My mom started crying more. "Mom?"

"You're gonna have to go into surgery." She spoke in between sobs. "And there's a forty percent chance you may not make it." Johnny walked up and hugged me. I just sat there I didn't know what to say.

"You're gonna be okay Mya." He whispered into my ear. "You're gonna get through this and next week you're gonna be at home calling me at three in the morning cause you want a coke."

I laughed through the tears I didn't know I had and just hugged him back. We all sat there for a few minutes when the doctor came in.

"We're ready for the surgery." He smiled sympathetically.

"Okay." I said. "I'm gonna be fine guys. You can't get rid of me that easily." They laughed. "I'll see you guys in an hour and I love you." I smiled. They all said they loved me back and then the doctor gave me something that would make me sleep through the surgery.

**Johnnys POV**

We all sat in the waiting room. I couldn't stop crying. What if she doesn't make it? What if it doesn't work? I'm praying to god she's alright. After what felt like a million years the doctor came out...

A/n: I'm gonna let you decide what happens in the end cause I couldn't decide. I really hope you like it and that it is what you wanted.