Dallas

**Dallas' POV**

(Y/n) and I are in another fight. We're sorta an off and on thing. We break it off and the next day the person who did it always ends up going back to the next day to apologize. Right now we're fighting 'cause I saw her flirting with some guy.

"I wasn't flirting with him!" She yelled.

"Really?! 'Cause that's what it looked like!" I argued.

"What did this guy look like?" Realization coming across her face.

"He was tall, skinny, and had blonde hair. You know who I'm talkin' bout now?" I got in her face. Her face turned red and she pushed me off of her.

"That would be an old friend of mine who happens to be gay!" She yelled this time getting in my face. "And I also told you that I would be meeting him." I had to stop and think about it.

"Oh yeah." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah? All you have to say is oh yeah?" Well I obviously said the wrong thing.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Maybe apologize!" She rolled her eyes. "Y'know what. We're done. I'm leaving!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!" She took my ring off and slammed it on the table and then she left. This always happens. As many times as it's happened I always get mad. I walked down to the Curtis house since I had no where else to be.

"Hey Dally." Johnny said as I walked in.

"Hey kid." I replied and sat down on the couch.

"I see you and (Y/n) broke up. Again." Two-Bit laughed.

"Shut up!" I kicked his leg as he walked by.

"Ow! Don't make a deal! Y'all are gonna be back together by tomorrow."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

**Your POV**

I can't believe him! If he had been listening to me in the first place the argument would've never happened! I can't believe he thought that I would've cheated on him.

"You know you're gonna go right back to him tomorrow." My best friend, Amy, says to me.

"No I refuse to go back to him after this!" She stared at me knowingly. "Fine. I might go back. But it won't be tomorrow. I'll make him wait."

"I don't see it happening." She laughed.

"No. I'll do it." And she just nodded.

"Whatever lets go to the Dingo." I agreed and we went there for the rest of the day.

**Dallas' POV**

It's been two days and (Y/n) hasn't came back yet! It's never taken this long!

"Has she not come back yet?" Steve asked astonished.

"Nope." I played it cool. Don't want them making fun of me for being all 'lovey dovey'. "I don't care."

"Yeah you do!" Two-Bit laughed. "You've gone back for her just as many times as she's come back for you."

"Shut up. It's none of your business!"

"But you know it's true."

"If I were you I'd go after her." Soda chipped in.

"And whys that?" I glared at him.

"Cause you might've lost her for good." I turned and stared at him. I wouldn't admit it but I'd die if I lost her. "You know what. It's not my business."

"I gotta go." I got up and was about to leave when I heard Two-Bit.

"I knew they'd get back together."

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" I yelled and heard the other guys laugh. I walked down to her friends house figuring that's where she'd be. When I got there Amy was leaving the house. "Where's (Y/n)?"

"Isn't she supposed to be coming to you. She broke up with you." She looked confused. "Did she really not come back? I didn't think she had it in her." She laughed.

"Just tell me where she is." I rolled my eyes.

"Umm... I don't know but she should be at her house tonight. You can call her later."

"Thanks." I guess I'll have to wait. So I went back to the Curtis'. I waited til I thought she was home and called.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's Dally."

"Why you calling? I'm supposed to be calling you!" I laughed.

"Well you haven't yet." She was quiet on her side. All the guys were staring at me.

"That's because I'm still deciding." She quietly said. I sighed and turned around and stared at the boys.

"Look. You have to come back." I say just as quietly.

"And why is that."

"Cause." I sighed knowing all the boys could hear me. "I need you. I'd die with out you." I say so quiet I'm surprised she can hear me.

"Let me guess. The gang there?"

"Yeah." Then she hung up.

"Well I guess we're not getting back together." About ten minutes later someone came into the house but I didn't bother looking. All of a sudden someone sat in my lap. (Y/n).

**Your POV**

"So." I said as he stared at me in shock. "You got my ring?" He smiled.

"Of course I do babe." He handed it to me and I put it on my necklace.

"I'd die without you too." I whispered in his ear and saw him grin.