Two-Bit

"(Y/n)! Guess what this week is!" Two-Bit ran in my room. I looked at the clock and it was eight o'clock.

"It's to early for this Keith!" I rolled over and pulled my blanket over my head.

"Guess what this week is!" He repeated.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"It's spirit week at school!"

"So?"

"The first day is twin day. We should twin!"

"You couldn't wait til this afternoon to tell me that. Don't ever wake me up early on a Sunday!"

"Get uuuup! Don't you wanna know what we're gonna twin as?" I groaned.

"What are we gonna twin as Keith?"

"I'm gonna wear my Mickey shirt and you'll wear a Minnie shirt and everyone is gonna be jealous of our cuteness." He grinned.

"Okay." I smiled. "I'll get the shirt today."

"Okay." He pushed me over and got in the bed. "Wow your bed is really comfortable." He said as he pulled me over to him. We spent about two hours just cuddling and talking.

"(Y/n)?" Two-Bit said as he played with my hair.

"Keith?" I replied

"Can we go get your shirt now?"

"Sure." I sighed. "Let me get dressed." We went to many stores wen we finally found the right shirt. "I'm gonna go hang out with my friend." I say as we're about to part ways.

"Okay. See ya later Doll." He kissed my cheek and ran into the Curtis house and I walked to my friends house.

"Hey you know how you wanted to dye your hair?" My friend, Mya, said as she pulled me into her house.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked confused.

"Well my aunt is here and she's a hair dresser and she said that she would do your hair. For free."

"You're joking!" I say excitedly.

"Nope she's already got everything ready. You just need to tell her the color." She smiled.

"I love you!" I hug her.

"You should!" She said and pulled me up the stairs.

**Two-Bits POV**

I was walking to school with Steve and I stopped when I saw (Y/n). Her hair! It's pink! She ran up to me.

"Look at my nails! It matches my shirt! And I got Minnie Mouse ears!" She smiled.

"That's what we're gonna talk about? We're not gonna talk about your hair?" I asked picking up strands of her hair.

"You don't like it?" She frowned.

"I like it." Steve said.

"It's not that I don't like it. It's just. It's pink."

"Is that a problem?"

"No. I guess I'm just shocked." I said. "I love it." I grabbed her hand and we started walking.

"Do you really like my hair?"

"Of course I do Doll. I was just a little shocked." I kissed her. We walked into the school and everyone was looking at us.

"Why didn't we do that?" A girl said to her boyfriend.

"I told you everyone would be jealous of our cuteness!" I said and she laughed.

"I love you Keith." She said then stopped. I smiled. Who knew she would be the first to say it.

"I love you too." I say and she smiles.

That's the smile I fell in love with.