Sodapop *requested*

Requested by @Total_Outsider. I hope you like it.

"Where are you going Little-Bit?" My older brother, Two-Bit, asked as I was about to leave the house.

"I'm just gonna go hang out with a friend." That's technically not a lie. Soda is also my friend. I'm going on a date with my boyfriend, Soda, Two-Bit doesn't know that we're dating though because of how over protective he is.

"Well you might wanna put on something warmer than that leather jacket." He suggested.

"No thank you." I replied. "But thanks for the offer. I'll see you in a bit." I said and kissed his cheek as I walked out the door. It's only about 10 minutes to walk to Bucks. I should get there on time.

Once I got to Bucks I looked around for Soda. Soda and I have been dating ever since we were little. It's an off and on thing now, but I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else.

"Hey Sweetheart." Soda whispered into my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned to see Soda with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Babe." I grinned. "Lets go sit down." He agreed and we walked over to a small table by the wall.

The date was going really well. At the time Soda is holding both of my hands on the table as he sits across from me.

"I love you so much." Soda said with a small smile.

Just as I was about to respond I got interrupted. "I think you should take that back Sodapop." We them looked up to see Two-Bit glaring at us. "How long has this been going on?"

"A while." I answered quietly.

"How long is awhile?" He asked loudly and this time neither of us answered. "I'm gonna beat the tar out of you!" He lunged toward Soda. 

"Two-Bit stop!" I yelled grabbing his shirt and pulling him back.

"Stay out of this Emily!" My face dropped as he called me by my name. He only did that when he was very mad at me, and he's only done it two other times.

"Two." I said quietly and he sighed.

"I'll deal with you later." He said to Soda. "Come on, Little-Bit." The car ride home was deathly quiet but I wasn't brave enough to make conversation. Once we got home he stormed into the house and I knew I was about to get it. As soon as I walked into the house he started yelling.

"How long have y'all been dating?!" He asked.

"We're off and on, but we started really dating a few years back." I answered honestly.

"Really dating?" Two asked confused.

"Yeah. We've liked each other since we were little." I said and Two fell onto the couch.

"You guys have been dating that long, and nobody could tell me?" He had a hurt look on his face. "I couldn't even figure out my baby sister had a boyfriend."

"We didn't think you would approve." I said sitting beside him.

"I would've gotten over it though." He said looking at me sadly. "As long as your happy I'll be happy for you." I then felt guilty because I knew he was right.

"I'm sorry." I said hugging him.

"It's alright I guess. I just missed a lot y'know?" He said. "I mean I was supposed to hear about the first I love you and I was supposed to comfort you after the first fight."

"I don't know what I did to deserve a big brother like you." I smiled.

"Me either." He laughed as I hit his shoulder. "But he's still getting the 'break my baby sisters heart and I'll kill you' speech."