chapter 10

*EDITED*

Avalon

I sigh in content as I get up and stretch. I close my eyes as flashbacks of last night appeared through my mind. Somehow, I felt my fingers trial to my lips.

I kissed the Alpha King.

I kissed Daniel.

Last night... What was that?

I shake my head and decide that I should get up and get ready. Butterflies appear in my stomach as I push my soft, comfy white blanket off my legs. Some of my white pillows fall to the marble floor, along with the unicorn that looked like that unicorn from Despicable Me.

I start walking to the walk-in closet the pack members have arranged for me ever since I've moved here. I didn't need to pack any of my clothes, since they practically knew my taste in clothing. Which is slightly weird, but I won't ask.

I decided to wear a white tee with blue jeans. After I put on my outfit, I walk into my bathroom. My hair was fine, except at the ends of my hair, it looks like a zoo. I had taken a shower last night, maybe that's why.

I grab my detangle hairspray and start spraying the ends of my hair. May I remind you, this hairspray is heaven to me! It smells like coconut, pine cones, and cucumber. My favorite.

I grab my white comb and start combing down to my ends. I finish combing and I come to the conclusions that I should tie my hair in a bun. I tie my hair in a bun and play with the sides of my hair, pulling out the baby hair. Great, now I can apply my makeup.

I grab my makeup bags and start with my eyebrows. Just a soft arch. After that, I prime my face with an elf pore primer. Then I go in with my Milani 2 in 1 foundation, using a foundation brush. I grab my color pop concealer in the shade light and I start with my dark circles. Damn, these dark circles are going to be the death of me. I grab my blender and blend the concealer into place. Next, I hop right into baking.

Then I go into contouring. I only applied it to certain places. I put my finishing touches and then apply on some mascara. I didn't feel like wearing a lipstick today. So, I'm going to just wear my vaseline rose lips.

"I'm done," I say to myself. I move my face in different directions to see how I did. I get out of the bathroom and grab my tan sandals. I sit at the white bench at the end of my bed and put them on.

I'm finally done with my routine, so I grab my phone and I'm off. As I open my door, the smell of food hits my face.

"Damn, that smells good," I say as I run downstairs.

"Morning!" Lilly chirps as she senses me in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I return and smile sweetly. Lilly looks at me weirdly.

"Something seems off..." she stops and thinks. Please don't...

"You better tell me what happened yesterday, right now, this instant, young lady!" she demands. Well, damn.

"Okay, MOM. Chill. We only kissed," I whisper the last part.

"You what? Sorry, I'm a little deaf here," she taunts. Oh, I know perfectly well you can hear. I roll my eyes.

"Bítch," I mutter.

"Tell me what happened!!" Lilly whines like a little 5-year-old. She even stomped! I stare at her in disbelief.

Is this bítch serious?

"Yes, bítch. I'm very fùcking serious," she says as if she had read my mind.