I was Knackered

Day 16/20

Olivia's POV
I was finally aloud out of the hospital a day later. I had to stay the night but it was okay, Trevor, Connor and Kels were there with me most of the night.
Connor and Kels left early hours this morning, i didnt want them to be tired because of me but Trevor refused to leave, I didnt mind though, he was there holding my hand through it all.

It was 12:30 and we were just heading out of the hospital doors. Trevor had his arm around my waist holding me up, I was so tired, I had no sleep last night.

"Olivia, how you feeling?" Connor walked over and asked.

"Better, but extremely tired"

"Im glad your feeling better, look im sorry about what happened, I shouldn't of done what I did, none of this would of happened" he looked to the floor looking sincerely sorry.

"Con it's seriously okay, and if you want to appologise, you shouldn't be doing to to me" I said hinting towards Trevor.

Trevor gripped my waist a bit tighter, I smiled letting him know its okay.

"Trevor, im sorry, honestly I am" Connor said looking at Trevor.

"Its fine, im just glad Olivia is okay now" Trevor smiled at me then Connor.

We got in the separate cars, me and Trevor going in Connor's car with him.
There was no seats left, Trevor patted his leg jestering for me to sit on his lap. I accepted and he held my waist tight, affraid to let go.

The journey lasted no longer than half an hour, we were all singing to Troyes album WILD. My favourite was Fools, I knew all the words and sang it at the top of my lungs.

We arrived back at the house, Trevor lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist with my arms around his neck, Trevor's hands were around my back supporting me up.

I looked over and saw Kelsea and Hayes making out. Hayes held her hand and led her inside. Oh god.

My head rested in Trevors neck,
He walked inside and took me straight up to my bedroom.
He layed me down under the sheet and he layed down next to me, holding me, cuddling me.
My eyes lowly became heavey and as I driffted off to sleep I felt Trevor plant kisses on my neck. I was knackered.
----------------------
Soooo.....I have nothing really to say;)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Loves ya<3

---------