"I love you too"

Day 12/20

I woke up and turned myself over to find Trevor gone, normally he would still be here holding me and kissing my neck as I awoke.

I got up and put on my fluffy slippers that were placed beside my bed, I walked out onto the landing when I over heard Connor talking to Trevor. I wouldn't normally listen and be rude like this but my name was mentioned, I had a right to know?

"Look Trevor, i dont think you being with Olivia is best for her? She has a whole life ahead of her and if you care about her you'll understand" Connor said in a sympathetic yet sarcastic tone.

I've never heard him like this before, I was scared. Trevor wouldnt just leave me would he, just because Con told him to?

"I understand but Connor, I love her, I was planning on asking her out later on today. I want whats best for her but I couldn't leave her" Trevor said and each word he painfully hesitated.

"If you want whats best you'll leave her alone" Connor snapped back.

What is wrong with him! I started walking downstairs pretending that I heard none of it.

I arrived in the kitchen and they both went pail. I continued to act clueless to their little game and went into the refrigerator and grabbed a glass of Juice.

"Morning" Connor said, smiling and having outstretched arms.

I gave him a weak smile and walked off into the dinning room not saying a word. I sat down at the long black stained glass table and took a sop of my drink thinking back to their conversation.
Could Trevor just leave me like Connor told him to?

I heard a cough coming from the door frame to find Trevor stood there looking directly at me.

"Yes?" I asked not looking in his direction.

"You heard mine and Connor's conversation?" He said walking over to me and taking a seat.

"Yup" popping the P.

"Olivia, I hope you realise im not taking any notice of him, your my everything and I love you. Nobody can make me leave that easily" he said taking my hands and holding them in his.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"100% possitive I will not leave you" he smiled.

He lent over to me and held me close, we stayed like that for a few minuets until he spoke up again.

"We're going to have to keep this quiet, if Connor finds out he will go mad but....Olivia, Will you be my Girlfriend?" He asked, I could see how nervous he was.

"Of course i will! But I hate lying to Connor" I practically whispered.

"I know, dont worry, everything will be okay, I promise" he said putting one of his hands at the back of my head and the other around my waist holding me close to him.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too"
-----------------
Oooo so Connor is starting to act like a dad?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!:)

Vote/Comment

Loves ya<3

---------