Your Safe!

Day 4/20
We all drove out of the street slowly all looking in every direct to see if one of us could find Kelsea. We scowered the area and still no luck in finding her. I hope she is okay i thought to myself, what if she is lost. This is her first time in America! She cant be lost already!

Hours went by and we still had no sign of Kelsea, we had to head home because it was getting way too dark outside to see anything anyway, I just hope she is okay.
We got back to the O2L house hold and walked into the living room to find Kelsea and some boy sat on the couch together in eachothers arms.
Wow she pulls fast. I giggle at the thought and walked over to her and the brown hair stranger.
"Hey Kels, we've all been out looking for you!"I said letting out a bit of an angry tone. Calm Olivia, she's okay thats all that matters.
"Im fine Olivia, I went out for a walk to the near by park we passed on the way here" she explained.
"Okay fair enough but who is this may I ask?" I said to her.
"Oh yeah! This is Hayes Greir, his brother is Nash Greir, you may know him from Vine?" Kelsea said looking at Hayes then back at me.
"Yes! I know who he is! Hey!" I said smiling at Hayes. He seemed nice. He just better treat Kelsea right!
--------------------------------
So they found Kelsea! Thank god for that!
But where is Trevor?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!:)

Loves ya<3

----------